mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hubby is fine with mudding/taping/finishing. The lift we picked up last week for $100 is worth every penny. They got the ceiling up in two of the bedrooms today. Cole's room has just a couple of pieces left to go up.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Electrical is about done on the main floor. The basement has lights but not all of the outlets are in down there yet. The furnace and A/C are progressing...ductwork is about half installed. Drywall is being done on the weekends when the SIL is there to help get it in place. Gas lines will go in this week and the gas company should be out to put the line from the road in the next couple of weeks. I believe the hot water heater will also be installed before the gas hookup takes place. Once the ceiling drywall is all up, the insulation will be blowing into the attic. So many things going on. He bought the well point and check valve when getting the pipe for the gas lines yesterday so I guess the well will be going in soon too. The kids are pricing appliances. It sounds like there are good deals on package deals for the whole kitchen, but delivery is 4 to 5 months out so we need to get on that or buy individual items that will look good together and be similarly priced. We will do some comparison shopping online tomorrow I think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom