• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    Stoked my head is okay. Not stoked i decided on a t shirt and shorts. My body is VERY shiny. Bike is meh. Seat is shredded and some scuffing in the paint. Handlebars dented the gas tank, might need a new set. All in all not to bad.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Glad you're ok. The last time I dumped my bike I shattered my wrist and had road rash from my ankle to my elbow. I'm still sporting the Titanium hardware in my wrist 18 years later.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    Glad you're ok. The last time I dumped my bike I shattered my wrist and had road rash from my ankle to my elbow. I'm still sporting the Titanium hardware in my wrist 18 years later.

Yeesh that sounds awful. I have no idea how I didn't snap my fingers in half. I had an SUV pull over and ask if i was okay and of course i jumped up and said yes without looking at my leg. For now on im at least wearing jeans and a jacket.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Yeesh that sounds awful. I have no idea how I didn't snap my fingers in half. I had an SUV pull over and ask if i was okay and of course i jumped up and said yes without looking at my leg. For now on im at least wearing jeans and a jacket.

At least you're getting back on! I had a buddy have a similar incident and as soon as insurance rebuilt it he sold it! He had fixated on something on the outside of a turn as he "tried" to ride thru the turn and you know how that worked out!:crying:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    30ndfub.jpg
    [/IMG]

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

I flipped my Yamaha over backwards doing a wheelie. What's the saying? Play stupid games something, something, something.......

The road rash hurt way more than the broken bone. It was the middle of July. I had my helmet on but my heavy leather jacket was in my back pack. I did have a pair of real heavy Dickies work jeans on. All they did was give the doctors in the ER something else besides the asphalt to dig out of my calf and butt. My feelings now are unless you're wearing leather or specific riding gear, shorts are just as good as jeans.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    This is August of 2001, about 3 weeks after the accident. Cast and some road rash visible. The rash on my backside was the worst. I couldn't sit comfortably for a few weeks after this picture.

DgJhhfv.jpg

I still have 7 screws and 2 plates in my wrist from this.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I flipped my Yamaha over backwards doing a wheelie. What's the saying? Play stupid games something, something, something.......

The road rash hurt way more than the broken bone. It was the middle of July. I had my helmet on but my heavy leather jacket was in my back pack. I did have a pair of real heavy Dickies work jeans on. All they did was give the doctors in the ER something else besides the asphalt to dig out of my calf and butt. My feelings now are unless you're wearing leather or specific riding gear, shorts are just as good as jeans.

Yeah I got some stories along these lines.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    Ooooooph! you got it bad!! This is the inside of my left knee cap as soon as i got out of the shower and the adrenaline started to chill out. I have matching spots up my arm and shoulder and one pretty good dig on the side of my chest from where i mustve rolled over. As you can see its nothing to serious, just enough the **** a guy off.

http://i67.tinypic.com/jkym9w.png

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Ooooooph! you got it bad!! This is the inside of my left knee cap as soon as i got out of the shower and the adrenaline started to chill out. I have matching spots up my arm and shoulder and one pretty good dig on the side of my chest from where i mustve rolled over. As you can see its nothing to serious, just enough the **** a guy off.

http://i67.tinypic.com/jkym9w.png

I can still feel the pain!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dcb500
    Top Bottom