• spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    Anybody ever checked this guy out?

YouTube - nutnfancy's Channel

He has a lot of gear, firearms, outdoors, etc. reviews on his channel. He goes into a lot of detail. The videos are long, but, very informative. I don't agree with everything the guy says, but I learn a lot about different stuff. It's worth a look if you have time.

:ingo:

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    I've watched his videos from the beginning of the project. Does have a pretty interesting outlook & perspective on things. Some people call him whacky, but I enjoy watching him give his thoughts on things.

I enjoy his gear / gun reviews the most. Very well thought out and gives you an honest opinion on the products. His videos also have good production value.

If you are interesting in watching these kind of reviews/videos I would suggest checking out Wranglerbarn on youtube also ( YouTube - wranglerbarn's Channel ). He does a lot of videos on outdoor gear and living as related to when the SHTF and whatnot.

I watch their videos pretty regularly and would recommend them both.

Lanser

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Evansville
    It's nice to get his opinion, although I don't like the way he tries to make something as subjective as choice of weapon into some kind of objective analysis.

If it were up to him, the Glock 17 would be the only pistol ever made because it's the one he thinks is, objectively, the "best" -- the fact that someone may not like it for some reason never seems to occur to him. :rolleyes:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I like his videos because nobody else is doing them but he is awfully long winded and back tracks frequently which can get annoying. also the way something is 1/2 oz. heavier then what he likes he rails on its weight. some of his stuff his gives stellar reviews to I know isn't as good as he makes it out to be. but all in all I enjoy his vids I just wish he didn't say dude so much.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Dude! He does say that a lot, doesn't he? But that's the hazard of no script, you see his actual speech patterns. Personally, I can overlook the little things like that just to hear what he thinks, no script, just his outline. Longwinded, yes, but as an earlier poster said, nobody else is doing this stuff, especially in this detail. I give him four stars out of five easily. :yesway:

cagilber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    I like Nutnfancy's videos, but I can't stand his "call to action" videos. His videos were very helpful when I purchased my FNP pistol.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I absolutely agree that he is not the end all be all regarding gear. But, he gets me started on what to look at and gives me a foundation to start building further research on.

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    The first I ever heard of him was here on INGO. Someone posted his video about "Without the Rule of Law, Don't Hasten the Day". I agree with that one 1000%

NWIeng

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Hammond
    Nutnfancy is......extremely longwinded, a bit preachy, but alas....quite informative if you have the time to sit through the videos.

Oh, and he must have a boatload a friends with every firearm and accessory under the sun with which to make all his footage.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    It's cool that he grew up hunting/fishing/camping, but that doesn't make him an expert in any way.

On the other hand, he built up a great following by doing reviews that nobody else was doing, or at least made them interesting to watch.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom