The NRA has conceded the presidential election to Clinton... Well, kind of.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    Hillary isn't going to be indicted by the FBI.

Trump can't win the general election, because the political moderates who are NECESSARY for a victory by either party are completely repulsed by him.

All bets are off if Trump doesn't outright secure the nomination via primary or the convention first ballot...but I foresee Madam President being inaugurated in January because Republican voters as a group have lapped up Trump's pandering and ignorant, incendiary rhetoric and asked for more instead of demanding a candidate who is actually a conservative.

JRPLANE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Hagerstown, Indiana
    First off I don't post much, and I don't care for any of the candidates, but I would like to say, I will not vote dem regardless. I don't think the repubilcans have a chance if they keep back stabbing Trump. If the people vote him in just go with it. He is ahead because people are vote for him RIGHT. I don't care for him or Cruz, but I believe the GOP not letting him win, ( IF THE PEOPLE VOTE HIM IN), will guarantee that sad excuse for a humane will be our first female president. Why would the Trump supporters vote for anyone in the GOP if they feel they are not being heard? There seems to be more Trump supporter voting than anyone else. Most will not vote and Hello Hildabeast.

Trump has just as much chance of beating satan as Cruz, I just wish we had another choice!!

Trump doesn't seem to pander or lie any worse than any other person running, they all suck!

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Hillary isn't going to be indicted by the FBI.

Trump can't win the general election, because the political moderates who are NECESSARY for a victory by either party are completely repulsed by him.

All bets are off if Trump doesn't outright secure the nomination via primary or the convention first ballot...but I foresee Madam President being inaugurated in January because Republican voters as a group have lapped up Trump's pandering and ignorant, incendiary rhetoric and asked for more instead of demanding a candidate who is actually a conservative.

So.....how is demanding a conservative going to help when you say that moderate voters are the key? Fiscal conservatism is smart and well regarded. Social conservatism is dead. Seems we need a hybrid candidate.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    So.....how is demanding a conservative going to help when you say that moderate voters are the key?

Moderate voters *are* key.

A conservative candidate (which Trump is not) can easily appeal to moderates...so long as that candidate doesn't partake in the same long on rhetoric/short on facts stupidity that Trump has been spewing for months, alienating voters all across the ideological spectrum.

I'm a registered Republican, though I'm center-right on the political spectrum...I will NOT vote for Trump. Trump is a walking, talking version of the Internet Tough Guy...which is NOT the type of bombast I want in a position of power. He has completely lost me, and I cannot in good conscience so much as hold my nose cast a vote for him.

And yeah, it might all be an act...but what does it say for the electorate that sooooooooooooo many tuned into the show?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Moderate voters *are* key.

A conservative candidate (which Trump is not) can easily appeal to moderates...so long as that candidate doesn't partake in the same long on rhetoric/short on facts stupidity that Trump has been spewing for months, alienating voters all across the ideological spectrum.

I'm a registered Republican, though I'm center-right on the political spectrum...I will NOT vote for Trump. Trump is a walking, talking version of the Internet Tough Guy...which is NOT the type of bombast I want in a position of power. He has completely lost me, and I cannot in good conscience so much as hold my nose cast a vote for him.

And yeah, it might all be an act...but what does it say for the electorate that sooooooooooooo many tuned into the show?

If moderates were the key, John Kasich would be way out front. Clearly something else is going on here.
    Thanks for staying home and voting for Hillary.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hard to call this election, I remember 1980 where people were saying much the same thing, didn't turn out that way.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    If moderates were the key, John Kasich would be way out front. Clearly something else is going on here.

Moderates are a factor in the general election, but moderate republican candidates generally lose big in the primaries.

If Trump wins the nomination, and then Hillary wins the general election, some think we shoul blame all the republican voters who "stayed home", but others think we should blame the republican voters who refused to vote for a candidate who might be more electable in the general election.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I belong to the NRA, but only pay my yearly dues. The first year I joined, they kept trying to send me a bunch of videos, then bill me for them. Told them to stop that crap, and they finally moved on. That cheesy stuff just makes them look stupid.

Top Bottom