• ...and so much more!
  • USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I got delayed once. It had been a while (3 or 4 years) since I last purchased any firearms. So when filling in the form on the line that that ask for SSN and indicated it was optional I didn't put my SSN on the form. Of course when it came back delayed I freaked, I had just got my lifetime permit never any problems what so ever, how dare they screw with my rights (*#*&& *&^(%#$). The clerk siad that I had a common name and since I didn't put my SSN on the form thats why it got delayed. I don't know if that is true or not but I did get the rifle(the next day) and have bought several since then with no problems. I do put my SSN on the form now all the time.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I never use my SSN and my name is far from common. I've never met another person with my name. I've found guys with my full name in Holland and Germany, but not here in the states. The family name is very rare for the US.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I guess that depends on the dealer. I would assume yes, if you wanted to and your dealer was a good businessman.

If you get delayed because you're a felon or some other prohibited person, getting your money back will likely be the least of your problems. :)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom