• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I friggin hate Dominos with a passion....H A T E!!!!!!

I did try a piece of their new pie a few weeks ago at a buddy's house. Now, I don't hate them any more. They did a fantastic job of turning their brand and their image around.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I ordered one online then went to the location I had picked it up before, and they were gutted/not there. Took me 30 minutes to try and find the location the pizza went to.

By the time I got it, it was not that good. Wrote them. The franchisee sent me a certificate signed by him/them for $5 off my next order ONLY at that location. Went there in person to order a pizza, and presented the the certificate for $5, and they refused it, saying they could only take it for FULL PRICE MENU ITEMS; which it did not say on it.

So, contacted the franchisee via email saying I was denied.

No reply.

I'll take my biz to Papa John's, Papa Murphy's, Little Ceaser's, Uno Chicago Grill, etc.

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    I ordered one online then went to the location I had picked it up before, and they were gutted/not there. Took me 30 minutes to try and find the location the pizza went to.

By the time I got it, it was not that good. Wrote them. The franchisee sent me a certificate signed by him/them for $5 off my next order ONLY at that location. Went there in person to order a pizza, and presented the the certificate for $5, and they refused it, saying they could only take it for FULL PRICE MENU ITEMS; which it did not say on it.

So, contacted the franchisee via email saying I was denied.

No reply.

I'll take my biz to Papa John's, Papa Murphy's, Little Ceaser's, Uno Chicago Grill, etc.

Wow that sucks..I havent had any bad experiences with them. I order online every couple weeks, from the time I order the pizza is at my door within 30 minutes

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I haven't had it yet, maybe I should be in one of their commercials. but the old philly steak pizza is my second favorite chain pizza of all time.

Top Bottom