• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    ... and they wonder why we don't respect them .
    for those that get offened .... it's still accurate .
    Duncan

Another victim in the great an arduous struggle on the war on drugs .
    Another drug death ... another gun death .

At this point me thinks the wrong people got shot ....

Duncan

He Served the Empire Abroad; The Regime Killed Him in His Home « LewRockwell.com Blog

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update Info :

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/article_e0f15227-ce94-50b0-80b9-0fc8563e9346.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update Info :

The Murder of Jose Guerena, Continued « LewRockwell.com Blog

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHgh2QWOa0Y[/ame]​

Another News link for those who don't trust Lew Rockwell.....

SWAT team fired 71 shots in raid

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update Info : 6-4-2011

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkOXjOCkQfM[/ame]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update Info : 6-4-2011

Records: Guerena's brother was center of drug-trafficking probe

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/article_e0f15227-ce94-50b0-80b9-0fc8563e9346.html

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    If all of that is 100% accurate, that makes me sick to my stomach.

I would like to hear more though...Especially from a not-so-biased source.

What is lewrockwell.com anyway?

Edit: Nevermind, I went to the home page and found out everything I need to know.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    lewrock0305a.gif

Well, instead of getting all of my news from a place on the interwebz that describes themselves as above, I think I am going to try and find more on the story from a more unbiased, reliable, mainstream media outlet.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    ^^^Yeah, that...Except I'm not going to bother wasting my time looking up the story somewhere else, I'm just going to forget I read it until someone else posts a much more credible source. :):

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    As for mainstream sources, anyone with an ounce of intellectual curiosity or actual desire to see what one might report could always follow the half dozen links in the post, which lead to local newspaper and television reports from which the story is drawn. Of course, it's generally easier to just sit back and demand that others do the work instead.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Anderson

I read the first article, and looked at the main website and was about ready to write off the whole thing as nothing more than a mythical propaganda hoax... but after going to Kick's link (a more credible source IMO) that's just stupidly frustrating. I get that mistakes happen, and when mistakes happen people can die, but common. Surely it didn't take the police an hour to realize the scene was safe for medics, and that they had made a mistake. Let the EMT's do their job.

But who knows... I wasn't there.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I read the first article, and looked at the main website and was about ready to write off the whole thing as nothing more than a mythical propaganda hoax... but after going to Kick's link (a more credible source IMO) that's just stupidly frustrating. I get that mistakes happen, and when mistakes happen people can die, but common. Surely it didn't take the police an hour to realize the scene was safe for medics, and that they had made a mistake. Let the EMT's do their job.

But who knows... I wasn't there.

The only scenario that I can think of is that they were acting on intell that the house was a "drug house" and "booby trapped" (if they had the correct address and suspect). Other than that, the scene should have been secure enough for medics to proceed in within minutes. But, even at that, they had secured up to where his body laid and they could have easily drug him out of the home to a staged ambulance.

Disclaimer: I did not read or do I have any reason to believe such intell exists. Everything I have read says that the SWAT team and Police are not commenting on the story.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Another innocent citizen murdered by the paramilitary branch of the police. Why did they storm the house? Why did they open fire? Why did they refuse a wounded man medical treatment? I'm sure they are working on their excuses right now. This is despicable!

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Another innocent citizen murdered by the paramilitary branch of the police. Why did they storm the house? Why did they open fire? Why did they refuse a wounded man medical treatment? I'm sure they are working on their excuses right now. This is despicable!

1. He could have possibly(but it looks like he didn't) had some of that *gasp* evil green stuff that grows out of the ground.

2. He was going to attempt to defend himself from armed intruders(supposedly they didn't announce themselves).

3. One less witness.

I'm seriously sick to my stomach right now...I hope it didn't actually go down the way that's being posted, but if it did I need to puke.

Top Bottom