• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I've known the author of the book for a few years and when Ridley Scott was chosen to direct the movie starring Matt Damon, I was very pumped. I went to the early matinee today for the 3D version of the film. They checked my wife's purse thoroughly as they took our tickets but didn't bother to even look at me carrying an H&K 9mm. Go figure.

The movie was extraordinarily well done with great cinematography. Lots of famous actors in the film, but it was mostly Damon.

My first reaction was that this "space rescue" movie pushed "Gravity" down into the "also ran" category. Engineers and physicists finally have a movie that has some real high points.

I liked it a bunch. So, for those of you who are willing to spend money and time in theaters, I'd recommend it highly.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I've known the author of the book for a few years and when Ridley Scott was chosen to direct the movie starring Matt Damon, I was very pumped. I went to the early matinee today for the 3D version of the film. They checked my wife's purse thoroughly as they took our tickets but didn't bother to even look at me carrying an H&K 9mm. Go figure.

The movie was extraordinarily well done with great cinematography. Lots of famous actors in the film, but it was mostly Damon.

My first reaction was that this "space rescue" movie pushed "Gravity" down into the "also ran" category. Engineers and physicists finally have a movie that has some real high points.

I liked it a bunch. So, for those of you who are willing to spend money and time in theaters, I'd recommend it highly.

guns don't bother them...it's losing the concession money from people bringing in their own snacks that worries them

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    We were planning on seeing it tonight but I have an online collaborate session scheduled from 8:30-9:30 eliminating the possibility of seeing it tonight, at least locally.:xmad: I hate those ****ing online collaborates!!:xmad::xmad:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Would anyone call Kirk cheesy? Hmmmm?

tumblr_njjkeosEkL1qls1d0o1_500.gif

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I've been thinking about seeing that movie. I'm not a big Matt Damon fan (he seems like a real ******* IRL). But usually the movies he does are pretty good. I might take the wife this weekend.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I read the book recently to pass time on a flight, I did enjoy it. Not a fan of Matt Damon, but am looking forward to the movie, good to hear a positive report.

Last edited:

devious169

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Earth and you?
    Rather not support another actor who has made millions using guns on film and thinks you and I should not be able to own them. The hypocrisy of some of these Hollywood asshats!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom