• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    The Madness of Queen Nancy - WSJ.com

More than a few Democrats in Congress are perplexed and worried that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is insisting on ramming through a 1,900-page health care bill on Saturday, just days after her party took heavy losses in Tuesday's elections. "It reminds me of Major Nicholson, the obsessed British major in the film 'Bridge on the River Kwai,'" one Democrat told me. "She is fixated on finishing her health care bridge even as she's lost sight of where it's going and what damage it could cause to her own troops."

:popcorn:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I suspect Queen Nancy is convinced the voters are too stupid to know what's good for them. (She may have a point; Obama got elected.) So she'll give them Obamacare whether they want it or not! Bloody Peasants!

Doug

Glockman1989

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Queen Nancy is truly INSANE. She doesn't care what any voter thinks. She would destroy this country if she could & she's doing a great job.

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    My question is when will we be able to label the worthless turds in DC enemies of the republic? I mean I liken them all to Osama Bin Laden. All they want to do is destroy this country.

INGunGuy

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Pelosi, the woman of perpetual shock and surprise, hasn't spoken with an American citizen in decades. She has surrounded herself with Cali-Wackys and Democrazies. Any resemblence with reality is purely coincidental.
    :banana:

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Once more unto the breech

For all the good it will do, my letter to the President, Vice President, both Senators, and Carson:

I just saw CNN's report on unemployment figures in the US--the highest unemployment has been for more than 25 years. People born the last time unemployment rates were this high are actually eligible to run for and be elected to the House of Representatives.

With unemployment rates so high, this is not the time to be passing sweeping, expensive, new health care reform that cannot help but exacerbate the unemployment situtation. Get the economy under control first, then it will be time to talk about needed reforms in health care and health insurance.

Until the economy is under control, however, new, expensive measures will not be pouring gasoline on the fire, but rocket fuel. Please use your influence in the House and Senate to stop the passage of sweeping health care reform bills at this time.

Thank you.

Top Bottom