• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Well as many of you have known since day one, I am a fan of Beech Grove Firearms, its owners and its employees.

As a coworker and friend of Greg Burge (owner of Beech Grove Firearms) for several years, I have seen first hand Greg’s passion for firearms and the right of the people to keep and bear arms.

I have heard him debate some of the most influential people in Indianapolis without quarter and without remorse. I have seen him face television reporters, newspaper reporters, mayors, councilmen, law enforcement officials, individuals and grandmothers about why America is great, what threatens her, and why firearms play an important role in a truly free society.

All this pride in America and all this passion for firearms and the second amendment culminated in the opening of what Greg considered his calling in life, Beech Grove Firearms. In the last two years many of you have come to respect Greg and Beech Grove Firearms like I have.

In many ways, Greg has been a mentor to me in the gun selling business. I have never technically worked for him, but I have spent countless evenings in his store listening, learning and drooling. So, imagine my nervousness the day I walked in and decided to tell Greg that I planned to not only apply for a FFL but also a SOT and that I planned to carry some of the same lines that he did. Many people in Greg’s situation would have been upset or even felt betrayed. Instead, Greg set down and helped me fill out my FFL paperwork and started giving me so many tips on getting my license, securing distributors, pricing and even started referring customers to me after I received my license. So I guess this brings us to the moral of this long winded story.

Today, I am proud to announce that I have officially accepted the position of Director of Marketing & NFA Compliance for Beech Grove Firearms.

Although I will still enjoy running SSNFA with the same vigor and love for NFA firearms that I have since I started it, I will also very much enjoy working at my new position with Beech Grove Firearms.

If Greg or myself can help any of you, with either company please do not hesitate to call.

Stay tuned for an introduction sticky and updates on the new 17,000 square foot store and indoor range facility under the new Beech Grove Firearms section in the INGO "Support Our Sponsors" section.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Will this affect my ZXL purchase?

No?

Then I don't care. . . .

J/K, Congratulations on the new venture, and I wish you the best!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Congrats to you both! I've had a couple dealings with Cory and he has always been professional, polite and most of all fair. I think this may be a great union!

Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    Firearms are violent and evil and they frighten me.

;)

Congrats and good luck. Greg's a good dude. I'll assume, then, that he would be a pleasure to work for.

ggglobert9

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Ft Wayne
    Any chance of a Beech Grove North in Ft Wayne any time soon...now that would be an executive marketing decision to impress the new boss with...PLEASE!!!

Top Bottom