The Libertarian Party Race is Filling Up?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    If I had a dime for every time I have read one of your posts and said, "Lord...Jludo sounds like me at 25" I would have about .40 cents...That's just weird..

So here is my advice to my 25 year old self from my double that age self...

Floss more...Put down the cigs while you still can...Love and live hard...Never buy a new vehicle...Try to avoid buying things you can't at least get 80% of your money back if you have to sell...Look into the scientific and historical evidence of all religions and don't be too dismissive of those that believe...It took me years to even get to Christopher Hitchens point (near the end of his life) where he admitted "Well...There could be some sort of world spirit I suppose..." Be open minded to everything and love every day as if it is your last...

If you ever make it south please feel free to stop by...I would love to meet you....

And don't forget to wear sunscreen.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They aren't mutually exclusive, you can relaxed with a beer or a brownie on a Friday night and still enjoy sober conciousness the rest of the time.

That said the president is in s unique position to require sober-ness 24-7.

Edit: of course I'm only 25 so I can't speak to growing up ha

If you can't relax without a little chemical help that's cool. It's your business. Heh. I kinda "grew up" before you were born.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If you can't relax without a little chemical help that's cool. It's your business. Heh. I kinda "grew up" before you were born.

I found that I really hadn't grown up until I was at least 25. All of a sudden, my mom and dad -- those old-stick-in-the-muds -- weren't quite as ignorant and closed minded as I had thought they were.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Johnson for pres. campaign song? :dunno:

[video=youtube;PJQVlVHsFF8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVlVHsFF8[/video]

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Is it easy for a regular marijuana smoker to just stop?

I don't know; I never liked the stuff. Johnson seems to find self-discipline pretty easily. I've only done a fraction of the endurance sports he has done, but enough to have an opinion that the training takes self-discipline.

He claims to have not had a drink for about 30 years, just because he decided to stop for the sake of physical activity and endurance.

Some people aren't easily addicted. And some addict "types" are also pretty happy if they do things that are exhilarating (ie endurance sports and high-risk sports).

Marijuana doesn't appear to be very physically addictive, just based on the way it affects the body.

So all totaled, I doubt the guy has that much trouble giving it up.

Top Bottom