• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    True enough. It's somewhat subjective, and I certainly am not the one to make the determination. I'm just saying that I can see @JettaKnight 's point. Congressional hearings about communist influence in schools seems just about as political as you can get.
    Oh finally an article is named.

To me that's about schools being infiltrated by ChiComs and should be a warning to all.
    So your and his opinion is it needs it's own thread in politics section?

Like I stated at the beginning this isn't a discussion thread its a news thread you can take something posted here, and start a discussion in the forum of choice.

Also post news if one desires.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    True, but its also about schools.
    So, say someone is interested in the school aspect, but doesn't venture into the political forum, they would miss it completely.
    If anything, I would be better to cross post it.
    Oh finally an article is named.

To me that's about schools being infiltrated by ChiComs and should be a warning to all.
    So your and his opinion is it needs it's own thread in politics section?

Like I stated at the beginning this isn't a discussion thread its a news thread you can take something posted here, and start a discussion in the forum of choice.

Also post news if one desires.
    Oh, okay, I think I see what you're saying now. Basically, the article I mentioned (or articles like that) aren't expressly political; they touch on political subjects and discussions about them can easily turn political. But they also touch on non-political issues, or at least issues that we would hope would be non-political, like, should Chinese communists be influencing our schools.

So, basically, the idea is that this thread isn't really meant to be the discussion place for it, just a place to spot news articles that someone might have missed, then if they want to discuss it further, they can start a thread for it; doing so in a politics sections if they want to discuss the political side of it, or in the break room if it's non-political.

Yes, I can understand your point, too, now, assuming I expressed it correctly above. In that case, I'm not really saying your wrong, just that as a newbie I've not really got a good grasp yet on where the fuzzy boundary of politics begins for the purposes of the "no-politics-in-the-break-room" rule, so I can see how at first glance someone might complain. I don't necessarily share that complaint though, and what you said makes sense, too, so I don't really know where I'm going with this...

Here, how about some bacon? :)

wholesomeyum-How-To-Cook-Bacon-in-the-Oven-Crispy-Easy-Way-9.jpg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

How is this justice?
    30 days.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

For those who do not like reading a conservative take on national news and prefer a leftist take.
    At the bottom of each article on this site is a link to the leftist news site so you can read it with big brother viewpoint.

Top Bottom