• ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Former Iran assassin says alleged plot 'makes no sense'
    Dawud Salahuddin, an American fugitive in Tehran who carried out 1980 hit near Washington, argues that Iran would not try to kill the Saudi ambassador to the US for fear of provoking war. In Tehran, an unexpected source is expressing doubt about the assassination plot laid out by US officials, alleging that Iran was behind plans to kill the top Saudi Arabian diplomat in Washington and blow up embassies. Dawud Salahuddin, an American fugitive who in 1980 was the last – and only – US citizen known to have killed on behalf of Iran's revolutionary regime, on US soil, says the plot borders on the unbelievable. Both strategically and operationally, in terms of Iran's worldview and its way of doing business, the information made public so far about the assassination plot does not add up, says Mr. Salahuddin, a black American convert to Islam, who was born David Theodore Belfield.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    The only way I could see this happening is if Iran REALLY thought they could get away with blaming the cartels. But since the money trail was so obvious I have to think "uh...no." Obama needs or wants another war to slavage his approval rating. I think I recently read a novel where is was almost the exact plot. Maybe the Whitehouse should stop reading cheap fiction and do its job.

I'm getting ready to make my "No war with Iran" sign.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    This is interesting. People aren't attacking the skeptics. Hell, it is practically the mainstream position to scoff at the legitimacy of this terror attack. Maybe people are starting to see through the b.s. terror sideshow we are fed by the government. And once you realize the government uses false-flag terror as a political tool, you will look at things quite a bit differently.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    This is interesting. People aren't attacking the skeptics. Hell, it is practically the mainstream position to scoff at the legitimacy of this terror attack. Maybe people are starting to see through the b.s. terror sideshow we are fed by the government. And once you realize the government uses false-flag terror as a political tool, you will look at things quite a bit differently.

Right. As I mentioned earlier, the fact that the MsM isn't downplaying this made me take it more seriously. Its weird, I never thought I'd hear myself say that out loud...:dunno:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    More war propaganda

Corporate-Fascists Clamor for Iran War
    While US politicians grapple over the credibility of using the US DEA’s bomb plot to assassinate a Saudi ambassador as a pretext to escalate tensions with Iran, America’s unelected, corporate-funded policy makers have already announced their long, foregone conclusion. The DEA’s entrapment case is decidedly to be used as a pretext for war with Iran. The Foreign Policy Institute (FPI), just one such unelected, corporate-funded think tank, has released two statements calling on President Obama to use force against Iran. FPI director William Kristol states:

“It’s long since been time for the United States to speak to this regime in the language it understands—force.

And now we have an engraved invitation to do so. The plot to kill the Saudi ambassador was a lemon. Statesmanship involves turning lemons into lemonade.

So we can stop talking. Instead, we can follow the rat lines in Iraq and Afghanistan back to their sources, and destroy them. We can strike at the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), and weaken them. And we can hit the regime’s nuclear weapons program, and set it back.”

Top Bottom