• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Mr. Holder said the Mexican government had been instrumental in the investigation.

Iran reacted immediately to the news, calling the accusations a fabrication.

Details offered by the Justice Department painted a picture of a dizzying international plot involving Mexican drug cartels, murder for hire and huge sums of money being transferred from unknown locations.

Mexican drug cartels, confidential informations, [/STRIKE]Mexican government?

How deeply was the BATFE involved in [STRIKE]Initiating[/STRIKE] investigating this?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    You guys are starting to sound like conspiracy theorists. :shady:

UGH, i forgot my :tinfoil: .... much better.

But seriously .... this couldnt have been played out better in a movie. Not to mention they said the people planned on "bombing" the envoy or whatever .... Im curious what kinda "bombs" they were going to use

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    I would say nothing will change. This incident is [STRIKE]a couple months gone[/STRIKE] totally made up; it's being released to take pressure off the Attorney General and it's also part of [STRIKE]ongoing security operations[/STRIKE] the usual ramp-up to losing a little more of our freedoms.

There. FIFY

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    So some american/Iranian hired the mexican drug cartel to perform a hit on the saudi embassidor inside the united states with a perfect money trail leading back to the Irainian government. Wow you got all the perfect parts right there, and the timing oh the timing.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Sounds like an act of war/terrorism/treason/etc. Lets execute them all without trials... yeehaw..

Oh and build up more public support for war with Iran. We need that too.

/sarcasm

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Sounds like an act of war/terrorism/treason/etc. Lets execute them all without trials... yeehaw..

Oh and build up more public support for war with Iran. We need that too.

/sarcasm

Because people who are not citizens of the U.S. and or/ is a citizen helping foreign Govt plot attacks on U.S. soil deserves a trial.

Let's all sing Kumbaya, hold hands and roast marshmallows.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Because people who are not citizens of the U.S. and or/ is a citizen helping foreign Govt plot attacks on U.S. soil deserves a trial.

I would think that with everything goin on in the US, even an Iranian would be smart enough to know there are many other, countries to try to off this Saudi Ambassador. Combine that with the timing this was "released," (as stated before) the PERFECT money trail, the fact i ahvent heard about the "bombs" they were going to use being recovered, Is there actually anything in this story that makes sense? Do they even have a reason why Iran would want this guy dead?

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    I would think that with everything goin on in the US, even an Iranian would be smart enough to know there are many other, countries to try to off this Saudi Ambassador. Combine that with the timing this was "released," (as stated before) the PERFECT money trail, the fact i ahvent heard about the "bombs" they were going to use being recovered, Is there actually anything in this story that makes sense? Do they even have a reason why Iran would want this guy dead?

I'm not saying it doesn't smell fishy I'm saying people dismiss Iran like we go to the bar and have drinks with them and they cover the tab for us.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

Yeah, right, exactly. Lets burn all the terror suspects at the stake, and roast marshmallows at the pyre. The less due process, the better.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis

And we determine that a citizen meets those criteria how? Last I heard there was a procedure, required by law, to determine whether a citizen meets that criteria.

Can't seem to remember the name of it though. Vial? Smile? Oh, that is right, I think they call it a "trial". I distinctly recall it not being called "executive order".

Best,

Joe

Top Bottom