Not open for further replies.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

OK, so being male means you are inherently violent and that needs to be quashed. Got it.

So, play this out with me here: I'd never wish for it to happen, but let's just say that some criminal out there decides he's desperate enough to attempt to rape one of these pseudo-feminine SJ warriors, and one of us hypermasculine boors decides to draw down and put the rapist on the ground to wait for the cops.

Should we have just gone up and offered to have him rape us instead? Is that how that narrative goes? Or would she prefer we call all of our female friends and apologize for our very existence disturbing them, but suggest a meeting the following Wednesday or other day of her/their choosing to discuss the horrible act that another male perpetrated on their sister-female?

I have a different answer. Prone out the rapist, call the cops, and then when she b***hes about it, tell her to go f herself instead. At least that would be done with consent.

The initiation of violence is rarely if ever a good thing. The response to initiated violence being at least equally, if not of superior violence, is rarely if ever a bad thing. (Credit to Mr. Goldwater, who famously said it as: "Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.")

Blessings,
    Bill

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    OK, so being male means you are inherently violent and that needs to be quashed. Got it.

So, play this out with me here: I'd never wish for it to happen, but let's just say that some criminal out there decides he's desperate enough to attempt to rape one of these pseudo-feminine SJ warriors, and one of us hypermasculine boors decides to draw down and put the rapist on the ground to wait for the cops.

Should we have just gone up and offered to have him rape us instead? Is that how that narrative goes? Or would she prefer we call all of our female friends and apologize for our very existence disturbing them, but suggest a meeting the following Wednesday or other day of her/their choosing to discuss the horrible act that another male perpetrated on their sister-female?

I have a different answer. Prone out the rapist, call the cops, and then when she b***hes about it, tell her to go f herself instead. At least that would be done with consent.

The initiation of violence is rarely if ever a good thing. The response to initiated violence being at least equally, if not of superior violence, is rarely if ever a bad thing. (Credit to Mr. Goldwater, who famously said it as: "Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.")

Blessings,
    Bill
    I think it is time that we view some strands of SJWs as a cult, and that they consider males and/or heterosexuality to be Original SIn.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    C9OnWJhWsAAuTLk.jpg:small

Why can't I click on the sign up button?!?!?!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Or maybe.... it depends on how the kid is raised.

Or are they trying to say you are "born that way". And if you are, isn't that grounds for acceptance?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Okay, not sure how that's taking away from women.
    Their country though.
    Let's send our SJWs there.

I say we protest the 20:1 (heck, maybe 30:1) ratio of women's clothing stores to men's. They are taking space at the mall away from men and limiting our choices

Women should be able to get by with only one or two shoe stores

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    I could see our country getting this goofy. Just think of a POTUS like Pocahontas. We're not a far away as we would like to be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom