Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Showing your white privilege there. Don't you realize that tanning is cultural appropriation?

You should wear SPF 1000 year round, and don't even think about getting hepatitis!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Showing your white privilege there. Don't you realize that tanning is cultural appropriation?

You should wear SPF 1000 year round, and don't even think about getting hepatitis!

Indeed. As a pasty German, I feel triggered by Hough's cultural appropriation.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    When I was a kid, when school was out for the summer, I dropped all clothing beside swimming trunks (a bit larger than a Speedo).

One day mid summer, my mom called me to the end of the driveway where she was talking to one of the neighbor ladies. She told me to turn around and when I did, she pulled down the trunks to expose my butt cheek, and said "See, he's white."

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    When I was a kid, when school was out for the summer, I dropped all clothing beside swimming trunks (a bit larger than a Speedo).

One day mid summer, my mom called me to the end of the driveway where she was talking to one of the neighbor ladies. She told me to turn around and when I did, she pulled down the trunks to expose my butt cheek, and said "See, he's white."

Jodie Foster in the old “Dont’ Be A Paleface” Coppertone ads?
    Nowadays “Child ‘Protective’ Services” would want to send a SWAT team after you.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Upset? Maybe someone is, but not me. I just called out that the Left is, in point of fact, toxic.

And yes, someone can. Not me, but.....

Artist Kristina Nelson - Changing the Way We See Art... And Something Else - Illustration Pages | Illustration, Graphic Design and Art Inspiration Blog

kristina_nelson_crayon_art_0010.png

St. Ignatius Loyola, done in crayon.

Blessings,
    Bill

Wait, are we really getting upset about crayons in a dizzying array of skin tones?

:dunno:

And, can someone color with crayons good enough to require that level of precise color?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    attachment.php

Very well done and inclusive, the artist used every skin tone in one person.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    attachment.php

Very well done and inclusive, the artist used every skin tone in one person.
    I agree, I was amazed at how well she did that, using the other “skin tones” to show shadows and highlights.

I did have to laugh though- am I the only one who hears the name Ignatius and wants to say “Piazza” next?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Good news everyone! The NFL is cool with the flag again, at least for today

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1304413438081409029
    FWHKkML.jpg

"Today we honor and remember the lives lost on September 11, 2001."

Tomorrow we're going back to glorifying rapists and other criminals, complaining about how bad our country sucks, how racist cops and white people in general are... well you get the idea. But "Today", we're going to act all patriotic 'n stuff.

iu

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I wonder when that picture was taken. Certainly not this year or you would see players heading off the field or kneeling.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    "Today we honor and remember the lives lost on September 11, 2001."

Tomorrow we're going back to glorifying rapists and other criminals, complaining about how bad our country sucks, how racist cops and white people in general are... well you get the idea. But "Today", we're going to act all patriotic 'n stuff.

iu

Yup.
    "Today we honor the brave first responders, who ran into danger to save lives, many of them paying the ultimate price. We honor those brave men and women in uniform, who stand and defend our nation, our constitution, our flag, and our founding principles.

Tomorrow we will go back to spitting on them."

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Evicted: Most Liberal Neighborhood Gives 300 Homeless COVID-19 Refugees the Bum's Rush

[video=youtube;As17ZckrPVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As17ZckrPVs[/video]

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Evicted: Most Liberal Neighborhood Gives 300 Homeless COVID-19 Refugees the Bum's Rush

[video=youtube;As17ZckrPVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As17ZckrPVs[/video]

Bill Whittle rocks. My personal favorite of his work that I've seen is this one:

[video=youtube;_T-F_zfoDqI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T-F_zfoDqI[/video]

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    The trannies are having a fit on Twitter because they've been harassing ex-MMA fighter turned actress, Gina Carano, to list her pronouns on her profile. She respectfully declined. Harassment continued so she trolled them by listing them as "beep/boop/bop" and they're demanding she be fired from 'The Mandalorian' :laugh:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    The trannies are having a fit on Twitter because they've been harassing ex-MMA fighter turned actress, Gina Carano, to list her pronouns on her profile. She respectfully declined. Harassment continued so she trolled them by listing them as "beep/boop/bop" and they're demanding she be fired from 'The Mandalorian' :laugh:
    Didn't she come under attack before?

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)

lol
    literally. I L.’d O. L.
    going to remember/re-use that one.

no idea who that is, but I like boop. Beep is pretty funny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom