• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    So now we have a new gender, super-straight.

Was listening to a Benjamin Boyce video where he revealed a new gender. Some teen on tic-tock made a video where he announced that he made a new sexuality: "super-straight" to sort of game the crazies' own infinite gender identity ********. So a "super-straight" person is a person who only desires sex with a person who was born of the opposite sex. The trans-activist community has long ridiculed straight people for not wanting to sleep with them as being transphobic. So now he's saying he identifies as a super-straight, so those who are ridiculing him now, are super-straight-phobic. :faint:

Great. Another silly term. And as a result, ALL the people who don't want to sleep with transsexuals have adopted the strategy. So there are super-gay. They don't want to sleep with women, OR anyone who was born a biological woman. Of course there are super-lesbians, super-bi's. So now we've exploded the new silly gender-terms.

Personally I think that there is a better way of coping with the insanity of the trans-activists than having to play their game. Invoke the power of FATWO?! That's the best strategy. Every sane person needs to reject the ********. There are way more sane people who don't believe in this nonsense. But there are many people who are slaves to it because they're afraid.

They're afraid of offending. They're afraid of the mob. They're afraid of being on the wrong side of history. They're afraid of being canceled. Those are only fears that can materialize if you feed the delusion. NO. It's okay to believe that there IS a difference between biological sexes. If it's offensive to believe that, THAT's a delusion. Transphobic? **** you.

I don't care if you're gay, lesbian, straight, bi, trans or whatever. You do you. Leave me alone or **** all the way off. I think that's better than having to feed the delusion of gender identity, and that for you to live like normal people, you have to invent a new gender that allows you to be you. You were ALWAYS that gender. It's the new stuff that's ****ed up.
    Gotta admit though, it’s funny overall. I mean, whoever would’ve thought we would be in this place with wokeism? I guess the Jeremy Piven movie PCU alluded to it, but that was just comedy, right?

After all, the only way it appears that we’ll be able to combat any of the foolishness these days is to actually (figuratively) fight back. Conservatives have too long been sitting back in their quest to “be left alone” that we’ve now been taken over by all of this stupidity.

The red-blooded, good-natured, kind-hearted, hard-working, law-abiding American (notice: no specific race, gender, religion or political bent) is WOEFULLY UNPREPARED for what’s coming. Not only have we not fought to maintain our foundational American values, we have become soft and accustomed to a life of ease, convenience and subservience.

23B31DF1-0805-4372-A237-DC1D10D29B83.jpeg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm surprised that you guys haven't mentioned the "Super Straight" phenomenon. So essentially, on TikTok, pro-LGBTQA folks (some not all) have been saying that if you are a straight man, if you refeuse to date a transwoman, you're a Trans-phobe. Well one clever guy didn't like that at all, so he created a new sexuality called "Super Straight," which means that he's a straight man that only likes women that were born women. Because of TikTok's rules, people can't attack him because of his professed sexuality lest they get removed. It's actually started to get some wheels, and it even has it own flag.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    NPR gonna NPR

Yes, they're at it again. This morning, during a piece on Georgia trying to pass election reform, the host talked about how Trump's "incitement" led to the "insurrection" where "five people were killed."

Excuse me but I was completely unaware that the language was changed again, and health issues from heart attacks to strokes were the equivalent of murder. Only one was killed, the rest up and died of other causes.

And people believe this crap.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    NPR gonna NPR

Yes, they're at it again. This morning, during a piece on Georgia trying to pass election reform, the host talked about how Trump's "incitement" led to the "insurrection" where "five people were killed."

Excuse me but I was completely unaware that the language was changed again, and health issues from heart attacks to strokes were the equivalent of murder. Only one was killed, the rest up and died of other causes.

Didn't you know...Donald Trump has been declared the cause of all evil, everywhere, since the beginning of time and every death that has ever happened, or will ever happen, is a murder he has or will commit.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    NPR gonna NPR

Well this falls under "If you tell a lie enough, it becomes the truth."

Unfortunately the ill-informed/easily manipulated ones believe this :poop:, particularly those who suffer from TDS.

Personally I've listened to about 20 minutes of NPR and never tuned to listen to again.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well this falls under "If you tell a lie enough, it becomes the truth."

Unfortunately the ill-informed/easily manipulated ones believe this :poop:, particularly those who suffer from TDS.

Personally I've listened to about 20 minutes of NPR and never tuned to listen to again.
    They way they framed it they make the accusation as if it's already a foregone conclusion so that they don't have to establish the veracity of the claim. And then people buy it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom