Earth

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Don't these and other protesters that use the chanting of doggerel realize how ridiculous they sound? It makes me laugh for about 15 seconds, then makes me want to punch them in their pie holes.

Idiot liberals, leave this place
    Or I'll punch you in your face
    Now do the "stop oil" people. They have even more punchable faces.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yep. He was clogging the Chicago TV airwaves with his Rainbow/Push boycott shakedowns in the early 70s.
    Oh yeah. The rainbow coalition that Jackson stole from Black Panthers. I've been allowed by the circumstances over the past several years of his absence from the social conversation. I've been able to forget all about that and Jackson. But now I am reminded. So thanks for that.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Oh yeah. The rainbow coalition that Jackson stole from Black Panthers. I've been allowed by the circumstances over the past several years of his absence from the social conversation. I've been able to forget all about that and Jackson. But now I am reminded. So thanks for that.
    You must have had some serious pent up INGOing.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Is this cause and effect of social justice warriors?
    No. The article says it.

"We were told they didn't want to create a scene inside the store and have people film it and put it on social media. They didn't want negative press. Unbelievable," he added.

It's not unbelievable at all. The cops don't run a business. Target is afraid of two things. Social reprisals and customers that are too afraid to shop there. I suspect they're mostly afraid of the woke mob. It's understandable why.

Okay, so let's say they arrest someone in Target and the woke mob goes after them on social media. Target could help end this if they had the courage to say, no. This is nutty. We can't continue to endanger our shoppers by allowing thugs to continually steal stuff with impunity. I think that if someone big stands up to it, it would give courage to others to stand up to it. But they can't use big words like "impunity" because the woke mob of zoomer girls probably doesn't know what that means. It's usually zoomer girls.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Sorry about that. I lived in the Chicago suburbs of NW Indiana at the time, so the only news we got was from Chi.

"We must-ah form-ah A COALITION!
    "PEOPLE UNITED TO SAVE HUMANITY!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom