• Status
    Not open for further replies.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    They may talk quite a bit,but rarely do they say what they actually mean.
    ...and when they do they walk it back(second link). This is what they are really after. Total control from birth to death.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I tried to edit my post to tag @jamil and @BugI02 since they are the subject matter experts on all things binary. :):
    I feel hurt. :(

I spent a lot of time writing assembly code for MCU's with under 10K of memory. That last really binary project was a 1 bit digital audio stream (pulse density modulation) that I had to filter and convert to something usable on a Cortex M0.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Well. Something tells me that if she’s gonna get some for Valentine’s Day she’ll need to reach into her nightstand for it. That ***** is either alone or a lesbian.

Or. Could be a satire account. Who can tell these days? :dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm going with Satire. We discussed that about her once before.
    I don't remember the name. But it does show some signs of satire. I've thought other things were satire that turned out not to be, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    They may talk quite a bit,but rarely do they say what they actually mean.
    ...and when they do they walk it back(second link). This is what they are really after. Total control from birth to death.

Amusing to note that in Japan they have developed and are using exoskeletons to assist the working elderly lift loads. I need to get one of those in the future for myself.

exosuits.jpg

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    So when the aliens come, you're prepared for the fight!

I'll be happy with it if it helps an old man get logs on the splitter. The demo I saw they had guys my age and up loading trucks. I'll need one of those rigs like they had in Aliens for the Smartgun. It should work with the 42.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's kinda ridiculous on both sides of it. To hold people of a bygone era accountable to today's morality is ridiculous, especially when it's disputed that the guy even owned slaves. And it's a bit ridiculous to assert that the family is owed the money today, if they take his name off the building.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    It's kinda ridiculous on both sides of it. To hold people of a bygone era accountable to today's morality is ridiculous, especially when it's disputed that the guy even owned slaves. And it's a bit ridiculous to assert that the family is owed the money today, if they take his name off the building.
    I think it is more about them trying to erase history,than him wanting money.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    He didn't say they were owed.

“Since you and your activists went out of your way to discredit the Williams name, and since presumably the Williams family’s money is tainted, demonstrate your ‘virtue’ and give it all back,” he wrote.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom