Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Taking the first step to establish a semblance of dignity.

Southern Poverty Law Center fires co-founder Morris Dees

I dunno. Is it a purge so that they can be more radical? Or is it at face value? I kinda suspect the former, given how bat **** crazy they're becoming. I think at one time their hatewatch was at least honest in pointing out who the violent, hateful groups are. I guess we'll see if we start seeing legitimately moderate people being targeted because they don't toe the line.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I dunno. Is it a purge so that they can be more radical? Or is it at face value? I kinda suspect the former, given how bat **** crazy they're becoming. I think at one time their hatewatch was at least honest in pointing out who the violent, hateful groups are. I guess we'll see if we start seeing legitimately moderate people being targeted because they don't toe the line.

I don't know a lot about him, but from the impressions I'm seeing, he apparently set them on the course for where they are today... being as corrupt as they are. Who knows... could go either way.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't know a lot about him, but from the impressions I'm seeing, he apparently set them on the course for where they are today... being as corrupt as they are. Who knows... could go either way.

According the the article, the problem is that he's a racist. It said that the black people did not feel comfortable around him. I don't know what that means. Not that I would doubt that a Southern Democrat could be a racist. Let's say I'm a little skeptical about the reasoning. It may be a play for more credibility, because they've taken some credibility hits lately, but the credibility hits they've taken have nothing to do with the reason they claim for firing him.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    D1t1BuCXcAALcOF.jpg:large

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I've seen a lot of big women over the years, but never one I could describe as brawny. That and burly are just two adjectives that have to be applied to men.

Agreed, if you exclude women who are enhanced by performance-enhancing substances and of course biological men who believe they are women.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I might be a closet lesbian .... cause I'm digging that nose ring a little .... and maybe the lipstick color ... and it's not even Turkey Time yet :dunno:

I don't understand nose rings. Do these people never get colds or allergies? That's just nasty... Belly button rings... okay, if it's a flat, toned belly (I will not be getting one. :):), but nose rings are just a big ol' nope.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Makes me wonder how many men you've described as brawny...

I've used that adjective to describe my youngest son before, can't say as I've ever called anyone else that.

Maybe I am missing some modern "urban dictionary" use of the word, that happens to us old folks at times. Can't keep up with the changing language.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I've used that adjective to describe my youngest son before, can't say as I've ever called anyone else that.

Maybe I am missing some modern "urban dictionary" use of the word, that happens to us old folks at times. Can't keep up with the changing language.

I know..... It's hard to keep up.
    One day I'm smoking a fag, the next day I'm homophobic. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom