• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    So, my legs are lighter than the background, and my top is darker than the almond, so I guess I'm just a freak. Plus, my legs look like chicken legs, and I got no ass, so ...

Please identify your culture on this chart:

skin-tones-color-palette-vector-260nw-516698563.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I almost put this in the "anti-gunners say" thread, but decided it would be better here.

https://twitter.com/VealAutumn/stat...-_KLE9GvfTRG9Vza2r3IgK0IXUwNqaCm96lBwlTdw3j2o
    This woman, Autumn McLoughlin was passing a fake message around, saying that Kait's (From Kate's Unsafe Space) boyfriend was sending messages trying to cheat.
    But then she got caught lying.
    Now she's tweeting
    this has gone too far lol, IT IS FAKE. but i tweeted it thinking it was 100% real as you will be able to tell from the receipts i provided below. trust me i wanted it to be real as much as y’all did. you kaitlin stans can ****ing quit threatening to kill me now, thank you :)

I seen no tweets or Facebook messages (in public) that are Kait threatening. Maybe I didn't search far or hard enough.
    So, probably more fake.
    Or, someone that couldn't deal with the backlash from the other tweeters calling her on her stupidity.

Well, I did see one tweet where Kait called her a "nasty *****".

And people are telling her, if it's fake then just delete the tweet.
    Which someone else makes the observation that she's (Autumn) getting attention, so she won't.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Bill Orndorf‏ @ranger2709 Oct 18 Replying to @VealAutumn
    No one wants to kill you. We are just laughing at how pitiful you are. Keep the laughs coming. Remember, you and you alone are responsible for this.

I almost put this in the "anti-gunners say" thread, but decided it would be better here.

https://twitter.com/VealAutumn/stat...-_KLE9GvfTRG9Vza2r3IgK0IXUwNqaCm96lBwlTdw3j2o
    This woman, Autumn McLoughlin was passing a fake message around, saying that Kait's (From Kate's Unsafe Space) boyfriend was sending messages trying to cheat.
    But then she got caught lying.
    Now she's tweeting
    this has gone too far lol, IT IS FAKE. but i tweeted it thinking it was 100% real as you will be able to tell from the receipts i provided below. trust me i wanted it to be real as much as y’all did. you kaitlin stans can ****ing quit threatening to kill me now, thank you :)

I seen no tweets or Facebook messages (in public) that are Kait threatening. Maybe I didn't search far or hard enough.
    So, probably more fake.
    Or, someone that couldn't deal with the backlash from the other tweeters calling her on her stupidity.

Well, I did see one tweet where Kait called her a "nasty *****".

And people are telling her, if it's fake then just delete the tweet.
    Which someone else makes the observation that she's (Autumn) getting attention, so she won't.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And Facebook up to it's normal idiocy

33528420_232870410628655_8652953466018201600_n.jpg

[h=5]Kait's Unsafe Space[/h]SpSonSsoSredS

· 11 hrs ·

Banned on my personal Facebook account for 30 days for sharing a post about someone going after me. Isn't it nice that people can attack me on social media all they want, but I'm the one that's banned for defending myself?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Coincidentally I suppose? "Ersson and other asylum activists discovered an Afghan man on the flight was being deported to Kabul, Afghanistan". Her lawyer says she hasn't broken any laws so it's all good!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom