• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    You know, they'll say they don't "need" a man to do that. They can teach them.

I would say that if tragedy has conspired to remove the boy's father, I sympathize with you and let's find a way to get a positive male role model into his life.

I would also say that if this was a choice, you are wrong, selfish and cruel....but there's time to change.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I would say that if tragedy has conspired to remove the boy's father, I sympathize with you and let's find a way to get a positive male role model into his life.

I would also say that if this was a choice, you are wrong, selfish and cruel....but there's time to change.

I didn't say you were wrong.
    But, we were talking about a "feminist"

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Both of my sons are in their 30s and have seen friends put through meat grinder divorces. I think the prospect of being married scares them based on their experiences even though their parents have been married for 39 years.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Oh, I fully understand. I was subtly making the point that their beliefs do not change reality.

Apparently it does.

Might I point to the Senate today.

Of course, part of that is, when you're powerful enough, you can bend reality enough.
    But eventually, reality has a way of slapping people.

Case in point.
    Titanic.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Raise him to treat women right, and not to be a douchebag.

Or... torture him so that he grows into a monster, then you can say, "See, what a monster"

No no. You dress him in girls clothes, and convince her that she’s really a girl, even though she has a penis...that can be taken care of with surgery.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    DoRMij4XsAAShpX.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    This is VERY NSFW

cursing

click to play
    [video=facebook_share;1955310751182347]https://www.facebook.com/Loossunit/videos/1955310751182347/[/video]
    He pretty much said everything I believe.
    I also literally choked on my spit when he said "a wizard taking it up to the elbows" LMFAO
    "Theyre looking for racism where there is none" uh huh uh huh can I get a hell ****ing yeah!!?
    Also completely agree with all the rainbow **** everywhere. Who gives a ****? I support equal rights too but I dont wanna know or promote you giving it up to the elbow to some other dude. Go pack that **** in the privacy of your own home. I'm not gonna pull out my vagina skin boots and wear them in Kroger. Oh I've said too much lol. I'm kidding of coarse.
    So yeah I loved the guy. Who is that guy? I want to see more of him

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    A look into Vice and how they get their great story ideas...

[video=youtube;fwdCGKLC810]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwdCGKLC810[/video]

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    We were on our way back from Cornfest in Morris, IL yesterday. I spotted a "Hate has no place here!" bumper sticker.

I wondered aloud what would happen if I told them I hate "global warming"...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We were on our way back from Cornfest in Morris, IL yesterday. I spotted a "Hate has no place here!" bumper sticker.

I wondered aloud what would happen if I told them I hate "global warming"...

If it’s global warming; the wage gap; men; Christians; Republicans, that you hate, that’s not hate. It’s love and rainbows and little pink kittens.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It's amusing, but not the most riveting video.....I like this guy's style, though.

[video=youtube;xgKCBnUJ4HU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgKCBnUJ4HU[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom