• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Price of admission is too high, $3 to park, beef jerky, airsoft, no good deals, babies in carriages clogging up the isles, it was too hot, it was too crowded, the nut guy burned them this time, it's not like the old days, ammo prices way too high, Raven Concealment forgot their kydex etc etc etc

:D

I'm just joking but I always see these comments pop up after a 1500. Where else can you find that much guns and gear under one roof for 3 days. I always enjoy it even if I don't find anything to buy :ingo: :twocents:

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I love the 1500...it's a great place to at least see some items in person and chat with fellow ingo'ers. Yes, maybe you'll pay more than ordering something from an online store, but then you get to leave with it that very same day and start playing with it right away. I only went for and hour-ish and still called it a win. I've paid just as much for things I'm not as happy with...insurance, presents for in-laws, and bad movies are just a few examples.

And, I took all of the comments before the last 1500 and didn't park in the appointed gun show parking then. Followed the signs this time and was WAY closer than before...maybe, just maybe the event organizers know what they're talking about! Even the leo stopping traffic was amusing, so bonus!

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i rarly buy anything there besides primers and powder but its a great place to go if you are debating between a few guns. you can handle them all and go buy them somwhere else that isn't so expensive.

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I've only been to the one in January 2010. My only problem was that it was a spur of the moment trip and I didn't really have time to plan my "needs". There were; however, plenty of deals to be had if you looked in the right places. Just waayyy to many places to look, and too many stinky weirdos in the way. I will certainly attend another one.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Price of admission is too high, $3 to park, beef jerky, airsoft, no good deals, babies in carriages clogging up the isles, it was too hot, it was too crowded, the nut guy burned them this time, it's not like the old days, ammo prices way too high, Raven Concealment forgot their kydex etc etc etc

:D

I'm just joking but I always see these comments pop up after a 1500. Where else can you find that much guns and gear under one roof for 3 days. I always enjoy it even if I don't find anything to buy :ingo: :twocents:
    ahhhh! your thinking out loud, your dis-claimer of "I'm just joking" seems so questionable??:cool:

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    Left with a lot of AR parts:ar15:, some ammo, ammo cans, tannerite:D and a RAT knife. Got to meet a few INGO'ers:yesway: and learn some new things. All in all I would say it was a one of the better 1500s I've been too. Just like shopping you need to research before you buy. I actually saw quite a few firearms cheaper than you could get them anywhere else online or gun shops.

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    people just don't know how to haggle.

I walked out of there with a 18.5 inch barrel for my Mossburg, a new sling, 250 rds of 7.62x39, 500 rds of .22, plus a scope, mount, muzzle break, and bipod for my SKS. Plus some food, targets, and an INGO Tac hat and sponsorship..

(drumroll)..For under 150 bucks.

Not to mention I got to meet some fellow ingo-ers.

I personally LOVE the 1500

mrmarky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Brazil Indiana
    I had a good time ,,, but rectally speaking, i'm a little sore over the price of primers. but hey,,, pay it or do without,, Thank you Mr. what's his name, you know, the guy in the "white house"

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Everything, is high these days, except, the paycheck, however I found a couple of deals, installed my scope, on my Marlin .44 Mag., I will be going to W W Wed., anyone want to come along ???

Top Bottom