• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So point them out and refute them with counter points.

i tell you to stop insulting me and discuss the topic and your response is to call me a liar.

Why are you not banned yet?

Insult? Huh? You apparently don't know what a half truth is.....

....you compared me to an animal, specifically, one that has a certain racial connotation, why are YOU not banned yet?

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland

....you compared me to an animal, specifically, one that has a certain racial connotation, why are YOU not banned yet?

Have you found an alternate way to blow that fictitious dog whistle yet?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Have you found an alternate way to blow that fictitious dog whistle yet?

You find me a minority cut that likes being inserted into an analogy where they are compared to raccoon, and we'll talk.
    And saying that Hoosierdoc is using "half truths," is spot on. He's focusing on one aspect, while ignoring others, that are equally relevant.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

Yes, you're human so you were included jn my analogy. I used "deer" first but changed to raccoon since I thought it was a more vigorous animal. No racial undertones at all dip****. I hope you get a good dose reality someday for calling people racists.

sorry, on further reflection I should have been harsher. Shut your damn mouth and don't refer to me as a racist again jerk.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yes, you're human so you were included jn my analogy. I used "deer" first but changed to raccoon since I thought it was a more vigorous animal. No racial undertones at all dip****. I hope you get a good dose reality someday for calling people racists.

I called someone a racist? Where? I said your analogy sucked.... you should have kept with your deer analogy, and been a tad bit more even handed in your condemnations.

And no, I'm not included in your analogy because I'm human. You're human, and you're not included.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom