• MikeBrennan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2016
    Indiana
    REP. MAXINE WATERS:

The F.B.I. director has no credibility.

Wasn't it just a few weeks ago they thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    REP. MAXINE WATERS:

The F.B.I. director has no credibility.

Wasn't it just a few weeks ago they thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread?
    He sure had alot cred when he gave Hillary a pass the first time.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I don't see maxine waters and credibility being something that could be used in the same sentence, just another corrupt california politician like many.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Didn't I hear Napoli-closetothethreeflavoricecream say something about them reopening the investigation since now that Russia is involved, they can prove she leaked classy docs?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Comey says the FBI found classified emails forwarded from Hillary Clinton's email by Huma Abedin to Anthony Weiner

He said metadata showed there were thousands of Clinton's emails on Weiner's laptop, including what could be missing emails from her first 3 months.

Edit: Comey says staff member worried letter could impact election, but "I can't consider for a second whose political fortunes will be affected." This doesn't jive with the next minute of testimony, where he says he expedited the investigation in time for the election

Last edited:

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Comey says the FBI found classified emails forwarded from Hillary Clinton's email by Huma Abedin to Anthony Weiner

He said metadata showed there were thousands of Clinton's emails on Weiner's laptop, including what could be missing emails from her first 3 months.

Edit: Comey says staff member worried letter could impact election, but "I can't consider for a second whose political fortunes will be affected." This doesn't jive with the next minute of testimony, where he says he expedited the investigation in time for the election

Comey has no overriding principles or adherence to political parties. He's like J. Edgar Hoover, only interested in POWER and he achieves that by having dirt on everyone that he can and showing he will screw with anyone at any time if it suits HIS interests.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    giphy.gif

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    While I keep hoping, my true feelings are that nothing will come out of anything that shows up against the clinton clan. They as well as many democrats have proven to be above the law.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Dunno? Wonder if the Clinton's finally had the chicken's come home to roost with metoo? Add to that her failure to acknowledge that SHE LOST THE ELECTION.

Her people are done with her, especially with the pay for play foundation swirling the drain.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I really like what Judicial Watch does. I've contributed to their cause a few times.
    Still doubt anything will happen though. Those higher ups in politics seem to be above the law

While I keep hoping, my true feelings are that nothing will come out of anything that shows up against the clinton clan. They as well as many democrats have proven to be above the law.

I don't think it's that they're above the law, I think the same thing protects them that protected J. Edgar Hoover - they know where too many of the bodies are buried (they probably buried a few of them)

If people could come up with a way to throw them under the bus without implicating themselves, they'd be done

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I really like what Judicial Watch does. I've contributed to their cause a few times.
    Still doubt anything will happen though. Those higher ups in politics seem to be above the law

I don't think it's that they're above the law, I think the same thing protects them that protected J. Edgar Hoover - they know where too many of the bodies are buried (they probably buried a few of them)

If people could come up with a way to throw them under the bus without implicating themselves, they'd be done

If anyone goes to jail, it wont be her. It will be some lackey they pin it on. Thats the way it always happens. Somebody always falls on their sword (or are pushed) to save the king/queen. Thats the way it always works.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom