• ...and so much more!
  • ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Congress has a right to inquire about anything. You have a right to tell them to go pound sand (5th Amendment). If you have it in some permanent form, you are probably SOL. Therefore, as my buddy Colin sez: don't write anything down.

this is the problem......no one is held accountable for there actions....you do crooked/lying **** you should have your ass handed to you....

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Congress has a right to inquire about anything. You have a right to tell them to go pound sand (5th Amendment). If you have it in some permanent form, you are probably SOL. Therefore, as my buddy Colin sez: don't write anything down.

They voluntarily entered into a contact with a government entity (hitlary clinton). They should have read the fine print on that one.
    You lie down with the dogs you don't get to pick and choose the fleas.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    She is either the smartest woman in the history of the planet....or, perhaps, a lot of the stuff she is accused of never happened.

Yes, money and power have a way of making things go away. That IS something that's been true since the beginning of civilization. It isn't right, but that is humanity. Want to change it? Go ahead. I'm old. I'll applaud from the sidelines.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Didn't the recovered emails determine that Hillary lied to the American public about Benghazi to influence the pending election?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Didn't the recovered emails determine that Hillary lied to the American public about Benghazi to influence the pending election?
    Well, yeah, but I guess we're talking about whether security was harmed by what she did. So, we get the busy work of digging through 10s of thousands of emails to produce the ones that were so. Of course, there's no way to prove that since those would have been redacted, and thus impossible to establish.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Why does this scene from The Godfather II keep popping into my head?

PENTANGELI Look the FBI guys promised me a deal. So I made up a lot of stuff about MICHAEL Corleone 'cause that's what they wanted -- but it was all lies -- uh -- everything. And I kept saying -- MICHAEL Corleone did this and MICHAEL Corleone did that -- .uh -- so I said yea sure, why not

latest

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Having had a high security clearance in the past, it is my observation that the government overclassifies almost everything. Bureaucrats classify some awfully routine and boring things.
    Having had clearance as well, it is not for you to decide what is or isn't classified! Boring, maybe, routine, maybe, but still classified, therefor, illegal to dessiminate outside of cleared channels! Even worse, having a classification marking on a single email outside vetted .gov equipment would have landed me in a courts martial!

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Having had clearance as well, it is not for you to decide what is or isn't classified! Boring, maybe, routine, maybe, but still classified, therefor, illegal to dessiminate outside of cleared channels! Even worse, having a classification marking on a single email outside vetted .gov equipment would have landed me in a courts martial!

You figure out the difference between classified and coverup then.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    just because the person is wearing pastels and earrings doesn't mean you can assume gender.

You are absolutely correct. Leadeye's heteronormative bias is obvious as he assumes that the person identifies as female. Given the posting history, we may assume his pronouns are he, his, him. So, for his penance he must do 3 privilege checks and read the full wikipedia entry for "Heteronormativity" without rolling his eyes.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    You are absolutely correct. Leadeye's heteronormative bias is obvious as he assumes that the person identifies as female. Given the posting history, we may assume his pronouns are he, his, him. So, for his penance he must do 3 privilege checks and read the full wikipedia entry for "Heteronormativity" without rolling his eyes.

I've never heard of that word, and it sounds like it comes from one of those times I don't want to catch up to.:wrongdoor:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    A coverup of a coverup. Of classified information that may or may not be classified coverups. I think the rabbit hole has been found.

I wonder who forgot to cover this one up?

Colin Powell Calls Trump A “National Disgrace” In Personal Emails
    The former secretary of state also blasted the Republican nominee for president for embarking on a “racist” movement, according to his private emails seen by BuzzFeed News.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

What? You're not going to make him say a couple of "Hail Marys" while he's at it?

A coverup of a coverup. Of classified information that may or may not be classified coverups. I think the rabbit hole has been found.

Colin Powell Calls Trump A “National Disgrace” In Personal Emails
    The former secretary of state also blasted the Republican nominee for president for embarking on a “racist” movement, according to his private emails seen by BuzzFeed News.

I wonder who forgot to cover this one up?

First, the criminal nature of the activities mentioned should be obvious.

Second, I could call Powell a national disgrace, so I guess it's even.

Top Bottom