• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    The government is supposed to serve We the People... the corruption and cronyism in DC is destroying We the People's faith in our government. For better or for worse Trump comes along at a time when he can take advantage of that sentiment.

Given the only two viable choices are Hillary or Trump, I'll take my chances with the latter.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I was searching wikileaks at lunch. I found a couple emails to/from whitehouse staff.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    ****ing hell. This is how corrupt **** is.

Leaked emails show POLITICO's Ken Vogel emailed his stories to the DNC before publishing them.

Like that subject line, "Per agreement"?

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10808

That's weird. Why would you send a Hillary hit piece to the dnc for them to look over? Maybe so they could craft a response ahead of time? That's a head scratcher. Unethical to boot. Hope Politico shows some backbone and fires him for that.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That's weird. Why would you send a Hillary hit piece to the dnc for them to look over? Maybe so they could craft a response ahead of time? That's a head scratcher. Unethical to boot. Hope Politico shows some backbone and fires him for that.

This doc dump run 100% by Russian intel, too, so the point is to hurt Hillary and help Trump. Probably a reason they didn't do a corresponding "RNC doc dump"

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    This doc dump run 100% by Russian intel, too, so the point is to hurt Hillary and help Trump. Probably a reason they didn't do a corresponding "RNC doc dump"

True. There's little doubt that Guccifer 2 is a Russian government program. You'd think the Trumpkins would be reticent to vote for someone who wants to crawl in bed with Putin.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

LOL

Waiting for the logical spin........

wqNLb.gif

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

I have complimented them. But the Guccifer issue leads straight back to the Kremlin, not to any anonymous whistleblowers or individuals. Not sure what that has to do with anything. The thought of a would be American president wanting to cozy up to a Kremlin dictator should be disturbing to any rational person.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I have complimented them. But the Guccifer issue leads straight back to the Kremlin, not to any anonymous whistleblowers or individuals. Not sure what that has to do with anything. The thought of a would be American president wanting to cozy up to a Kremlin dictator should be disturbing to any rational person.

So if you don't know who releases sensitive info, it is okay. If you do know, then motives are a problem. Got it.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Motive is certainly an issue when it's a Russian dictator. If it isn't for you then you may have a problem.

I think you are far more concerned about the target of this particular release. You never showed any such concern with previous releases, even though a number of them have not been complementary to the US and may have even come from the same source.

Top Bottom