• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Would the fact that others may have used personal emails in the past negate the facts of the issue presently at hand?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Because presidential candidate = Actual Secretary of State...:rolleyes:

Huh? The point is that Hillary used the private e-mail the entire time she was in office. After she left government, there certainly was no requirement (and almost certainly no opportunity) to use official e-mail services.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Apparently, it's just not that odd for politicians to be using their own private email while in office. Lots of them have and probably still are doing it. And some of them are running for president. Let us not forget that Palin also used a private email while in office, and she's a darling of the right.

Beyond Clinton, many 2016 hopefuls have used private email - The Washington Post

An interesting article. Not one of the people mentioned are subject to the same law affecting federal office holders as Hillary. Squirrel!!!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I don't have to impugn her, her actions do it for her. Just pointing out the FACT that other would be presidential candidate share the same pattern of behaviour. Sorry if that disturbs you.

What is the rule for that county in Wisconsin? I know the federal rule, and so does Hillary.

Last edited:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    What is the rule for that county in Wisconsin? I know the federal rule, and so does Hillary.

He broke no law in Wisconson. That's besides the point. The article is purely: Republicans did it too! Squirrel!

There is even a provision in the Federal Records Act where if you send any government communications via personal e-mail, you are supposed to send a copy to the government account for archiving. Hillary had 100% of her official communications from this non-government account and turned over none, even two years after leaving office.

Last edited:

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Huh? The point is that Hillary used the private e-mail the entire time she was in office. After she left government, there certainly was no requirement (and almost certainly no opportunity) to use official e-mail services.

I guess I should have used purple. I thought the eye roll had it covered.

She should already be in jail...no eye rolls or purple intended.

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Dear Leader has stated he learned about Billary's emails from newspapers. I guess that means she never sent Him an email during her tenure as Presidential Candidate 2016 of State?

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Local libtards are saying that it's a non-issue "because every politician lies". This scandal isn't going to hurt her campaign a bit.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Trey Gowdy on the gaps in her e-mail

B_lkOQmVAAAXxLa.png:large

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    The level of deceit, dishonesty and corruption in government today is truly astounding. I wonder if the combined virtues of all Washington politicians today could even equal the character in one of our founding fathers.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    By the numbers...

Number of pages turned over: 55,000.
    Pages written by average user yearly: 166.
    Number of emails to Obama: 0.

Amazing isn't it

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    If it's illegal, then someone should file charges, if she's committed a crime.

Isn't it convenient that the people who would file those charges would be the US Dept. of Justice, led by USAG Eric Holder? (who, if I recall, was found to be in contempt of Congress.... hmmmm.... no, not relevant at all.)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom