Fort Wayne

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Another punch in the face is she handed over 50k+ pages of emails. As in, paper. Unsearchable pieces of paper. Not data. Paper.

55,000 printed pages of emails, because that’s exactly what I’d do if I were trolling my accusers.

She just wants this drawn out until it's forgotten.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    When you're running for president, it's just prudent to have your own email server that only you control. It's the only way to ensure that those inevitable October surprise email revelations don't tank your campaign.

And if you get caught, just say I'm sorry. Maybe act a little indignant. If that doesn't work, just do a well timed interview with a friendly "news" source. If a closeup of a visible tear can't fix it, maybe go back to, "but Bush..."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Another punch in the face is she handed over 50k+ pages of emails. As in, paper. Unsearchable pieces of paper. Not data. Paper.

55,000 printed pages of emails, because that’s exactly what I’d do if I were trolling my accusers.

She just wants this drawn out until it's forgotten.

OCR that **** and then it's searchable...except for the redactions. I'm sure there's lots of redactions.

"Just let ____ all _______ ___ and _____ _______ it was caused by a _____."

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Remember when just under 19 minutes of missing tape was a huge gap for the Nixon administration? And who was working in the team that brought him down? Billary? Oh how I hope it comes around for her.....

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    When you're running for president, it's just prudent to have your own email server that only you control. It's the only way to ensure that those inevitable October surprise email revelations don't tank your campaign.

And if you get caught, just say I'm sorry. Maybe act a little indignant. If that doesn't work, just do a well timed interview with a friendly "news" source. If a closeup of a visible tear can't fix it, maybe go back to, "but Bush..."

Why should she bother with " ... but Bush ..."

Plenty of other people will do that for her. Including a few INGOers.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I wonder how long till someone in the media notices that classified information was flowing both directions (POTUS-SoS) to an unclassified server.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Transparency: Hillary?s UN presser won?t allow for new press credential requests « Hot Air

Ugly scene at the U.N. as reporters try to get credentialed for Hillary's limited press availability.

B_v3VBxUwAA1IWJ.jpg:large

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I heard it explained that it's just not her personal style to have a traditional type press conference. You know, where there's actually press, who gets to actually ask questions.

Top Bottom