• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Obama admin is now on record for having supported ISIS, in official documents.

Hillary Clinton Had Secret Memo on Obama Admin 'Support' for ISIS

“The document is an IAR, an intelligence information report,” said Christopher J. Farrell, who serves on the board of directors of Judicial Watch, which obtained the document. “It is produced by somebody within the Defense intelligence agency (DIA). It is reporting from the field by an intelligence agent”

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Mods need to close these BREAKING threads after 48 hours...

Or maybe just edit out the 'BREAKING' from the title....

I've never had any problems noticing the date when a thread was written, or that it's on page 28. Those things kind of tell me that the 'breaking' has already broke.

I personally don't want to see this thread closed just because it's old. The thread is still very relevant and those that have been posting the news about it have done a good job of keeping it contained in one easy to find place vs a few dozen threads that are scattered all over. If I want to find an older piece of news about it that I can't remember the details on then I know right where to go without all the clutter.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Obama admin is now on record for having supported ISIS, in official documents.

Hillary Clinton Had Secret Memo on Obama Admin 'Support' for ISIS

“The document is an IAR, an intelligence information report,” said Christopher J. Farrell, who serves on the board of directors of Judicial Watch, which obtained the document. “It is produced by somebody within the Defense intelligence agency (DIA). It is reporting from the field by an intelligence agent”

I'm not shocked. I've posted multiple times that the Obama administration both created and is a primary supplier of ISIS. The CIA warned him that training/arming opposition to Assad in Syria could create a new fundamentalist movement. A shocking amount of American military hardware has been given to these "moderates", both directly and indirectly since they were created.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    CLINTON FAILED TO HAND OVER KEY EMAIL TO STATE DEPARTMENT

"Let's get separate address or device but I don't want any risk of the personal being accessible," Clinton responded to Abedin.

Yeah, we don't want a paper trail on those kickbacks from foreign agents as part of public record.

"Contrary to her statement under oath suggesting otherwise, Mrs. Clinton did not return all her government emails to the State Department," Fitton said. "Our goal is to find out what other emails Mrs. Clinton and the State Department are hiding."

News from The Associated Press

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Omitting meetings with major donors and lobbyists. Corruption, they name is Clinton.

Clinton’s calendar also repeatedly omitted private dinners and meetings with political donors, policy sessions with groups of corporate leaders, and visits from old Clinton campaign hands and advisers such as Sidney Blumenthal and Thomas “Mack” McLarty. Other visitors included former energy lobbyist Joseph Wilson and entertainment magnate and Clinton campaign bundler Haim Saban.

o1QvRzt.jpg

Last edited:

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013

Witnesses told the committee Stevens was laying the groundwork for a visit by Secretary Clinton just one month later and "the hope was to establish a permanent consulate in Benghazi for the Secretary to present to the Libyan government during her trip."

Is it wrong to think about the alternate history that could have led to if they had waited a month to attack? Ok, yes, I suppose it is, but hard not to have it cross your mind when you read that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Witnesses told the committee Stevens was laying the groundwork for a visit by Secretary Clinton just one month later and "the hope was to establish a permanent consulate in Benghazi for the Secretary to present to the Libyan government during her trip."

Is it wrong to think about the alternate history that could have led to if they had waited a month to attack? Ok, yes, I suppose it is, but hard not to have it cross your mind when you read that.
    So you're saying it would now be Biden v Trump.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

She would never have been there with so little protection.

Top Bottom