• ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    AP FACT CHECK: Clinton misstates key facts in email episode

It's always a "misspoke" or "misstated" with Liberals.

She lied.

How dare you plain talk like that. It's supposed to be more "nuanced".

Funny how this works. A liberal tells a bald faced lie, and is said to have 'misspoken', but Bush announces intelligence that Saddam acquired yellowcake uranium for a nuclear program, and he 'lied' even though we actually recovered the uranium and transferred it to a Canadian energy supplier.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    From Salon Magazine, which is generally viewed as liberal, it would appear that the email scandal has been covered rather well in this article.

Time to care about damn emails: Hillary Clinton has a serious legal problem - Salon.com

I like some of these direct quotes:

"
    This undermines every defense for Clinton, since the narrative must go from “convenience” and naiveté, to intentionally breaking protocol..."

"
    This isn’t Whitewater. It’s a huge story, and a controversy that will lead to the FBI recommending indictments."

"
    Nobody before Clinton, Republican or Democrat, has ever linked a private server to government networks used to store Top Secret intelligence."

"
    It is a crime to store Top Secret intelligence anywhere other than government networks; regardless of whether or not Clinton believed her server to be more secure."

I find it refreshing to find a publication that may lean a certain direction that is willing to tell the truth to its own audience that may be reluctant to hear that truth.

Now if we can get the rest to tell it like it is...

Regards,

Doug

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    From Salon Magazine, which is generally viewed as liberal, it would appear that the email scandal has been covered rather well in this article.

Time to care about damn emails: Hillary Clinton has a serious legal problem - Salon.com

I like some of these direct quotes:

"
    This undermines every defense for Clinton, since the narrative must go from “convenience” and naiveté, to intentionally breaking protocol..."

"
    This isn’t Whitewater. It’s a huge story, and a controversy that will lead to the FBI recommending indictments."

"
    Nobody before Clinton, Republican or Democrat, has ever linked a private server to government networks used to store Top Secret intelligence."

"
    It is a crime to store Top Secret intelligence anywhere other than government networks; regardless of whether or not Clinton believed her server to be more secure."

I find it refreshing to find a publication that may lean a certain direction that is willing to tell the truth to its own audience that may be reluctant to hear that truth.

Now if we can get the rest to tell it like it is...

Regards,

Doug

Ha......good luck with that my friend.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Hillary hasn't had a press conference in over six months.

How EmailGate Weakened America's National Security | Observer

“We know it was hacked numerous times, it’s that simple,” explained a senior U.S. counterintelligence official who is privy some of the FBI’s findings. “If I were Vladimir Putin I’d fire the head of the SVR [Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service] if he didn’t get a good look at Hillary’s emails when they were sitting in plain sight online,” he added with a laugh.
    The reality is that the secretary of state is always among the top four American officials whose communications are targeted by literally dozens of spy services worldwide, along with the secretary of defense and the director of national intelligence [and the president].

Same likely implications:
    • The Russians, Chinese, Iranians, etc know much more about Clinton than the American public does.
    • They've almost certainly been taking advantage of that insider information to take advantage and weaken American influence around the world.
    • They'll be happy to use that material to blackmail her if/when she becomes president.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Yeah. I'm sure the State Dept will get right on that.

State Dept. would need 75 years to compile Clinton emails

Note that these are the e-mails that she spent only a few years accumulating.

And it only took her a few weeks to delete the ones that were not important enough for us citizens to see.

"See son, this is how you wipe a server clean, with a cloth."

waxon.jpg

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I did not want to start a new thread .....

Watching "Kelly File", and they are reporting that Bill Clinton, was paid 16.5 MILLION $ .....

By some University ..... a "for profit" University .....

So we have "Trump University", and now we have "Clinton University" .....

Lets see what we hear the most about .....

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    It'll turn out just like the recent Stanford rapist, Brock Turner. Even if she were to be convicted (she won't), any real sentence would be "too much of a burden," so she'll get a slap on the wrist.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It'll turn out just like the recent Stanford rapist, Brock Turner. Even if she were to be convicted (she won't), any real sentence would be "too much of a burden," so she'll get a slap on the wrist.

Along with eight years in the Oval Office on probation with an ankle bracelet

Top Bottom