Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Clinton worked with Google CEOs to keep Benghazi video from public

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/16800#source

Facebook is actively censoring the Wikileaks e-mail release, faking a "technical problem" to keep it from being posted/shared.

Cd2SCgtXEAAai1h.jpg:large

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The FBI is resisting FOIA requests from Vice News for more info on the ongoing investigation. Without Vice's work and continuous FOIA requests we wouldn't even know half of what we do about this case. Looks like we might see the thing wrap up in a couple of months though. Anyone taking bets on Hillary getting indicted? I'm not tossing my money away on that one.

https://news.vice.com/article/fbi-investigation-hillary-clinton-email-server-details

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Everyday this thread pops up, my heart quickens a beat or two in anticipation...is this the day? But no. Again hope is dashed.

:)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The only way Hitlery gets indicted is if she publicly declares that she has switched parties and is now a Republican.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The people that actually make the decisions want to keep her in power, she's easy to understand, everything is for sale.

Always follow the money

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Everyday this thread pops up, my heart quickens a beat or two in anticipation...is this the day? But no. Again hope is dashed.

:)

My feelings exactly. I check this thread every few days hoping for some substantial progress in bringing her to justice, but alas, it is not to be. Think I'll tell my wife if it does happen it will be lobster for dinner.

As an aside, I lived in IL when Gov. Blagojevich was indicted. I was having breakfast, turned on the radio and couldn't believe what I was hearing. A happy day indeed! Once in a while we actually see justice.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah, but there's absolutely no love lost between the Obama admin and the Clinton's. I'm not betting that Obama would save her for any reason.

I think the smart money would be on that. The DNC has made it pretty clear that Hillary will be the nominee and I would be surprised if the DNC has not made arrangements with the administration to do what it can to keep Hilary from being indicted.

The only way Hitlery gets indicted is if she publicly declares that she has switched parties and is now a Republican.

Exactly. See MRJ? KG1 gets it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Possibly true, but by all accounts Obama really dislikes her. I think if his DoJ finds against her, he'll not go out of his way to save her ass.

Yes. I think both families hate each other. I think he personally would like to see her fry. But I have no doubts that he would suck it up and cover Hillary's ass to prevent Republicans from winning the White House.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Possibly true, but by all accounts Obama really dislikes her. I think if his DoJ finds against her, he'll not go out of his way to save her ass.

He may personally dislike Hillary, but he likes being able to say he brought healthcare to 15 million more people, even if it isn't true and hurts the rest of us.

He realizes a Clinton presidency is the best way to extend his legacy. A Republican president and congress would gut just about everything he's done.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Nixon was a sneaky, petty two-bit thief. He ended up getting crucified by the media, the Congress, his own party, and the American people for his shenanigans. That is how the system is supposed to work.

Unfortunately, we currently live in a one party system. Lois Lerner and her administration handlers should have been prosecuted for deliberately targeting the Tea Party organization for political destruction. Congress, the media and her bosses gave her a pass on prosecution, and a comfy retirement in return for her silence.

Now we have the "presumptive" top dog in the Democratic Primary. She is a murderous, lying, treasonous God-Mother of the Liberal elite mafia. In the eyes of the media and her free *hit army worshipers, she is untouchable. I keep hoping that integrity and sanity would reign and she would be brought to justice. If it does not happen, the FBI, CIA and Justice Department might as well be shut down. All hope for freedom and accountability in this country will be lost.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Some people dislike her because she's a crook with no people skills.
    Some people dislike her because she gives them a run for their money in being a crook with no people skills.

Top Bottom