• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kmoffett71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2015
    Plainfield
    It is going to be really interesting to see what comes of this. I can't believe with all of the hacking in this world they would have allowed her to use "personal" emails...She had a really serious job for pitties sakes!!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    IC IG confirms that Hillary's "UNCLAS" emails had info up to TS/SI/TK/NF on them

CMKdqVGVEAA2xxi.jpg:large

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'd like to see the day that Hilliray Clinton hands herself over to the FBI.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    She can probably turn it over now that this unit came off back order:

TS-1 Hard Drive And Tape Degausser (NSA Evaluated)

NSA Approved!

It will be interesting to see who hired the best computer geeks. Did Hillary hire the best scrubbers to delete incriminating emails without leaving a trail? Will the government hire the best forensic guys to prove she intentionally deleted items before handing over the server?

I really do not understand her secrecy with this since for every email she sent there is a second copy on the recipients end. Should not be rocket surgery to reverse engineer her guilt.

This would never have happened if Hillary did not have a blood feud with Obama and wanted to hide all her activity from his administration.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It will be interesting to see who hired the best computer geeks. Did Hillary hire the best scrubbers to delete incriminating emails without leaving a trail? Will the government hire the best forensic guys to prove she intentionally deleted items before handing over the server?

I really do not understand her secrecy with this since for every email she sent there is a second copy on the recipients end. Should not be rocket surgery to reverse engineer her guilt.

This would never have happened if Hillary did not have a blood feud with Obama and wanted to hide all her activity from his administration.

I thought the same thing with Lois Learner's emails. Why do people think that an electronic message can be thought of like words printed on paper? You hit send? It's not in your control anymore. It's not just on your server after that.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The end game of all this will be that she did nothing illegal, lawyers know where the gray ends and the black begins. Did she use the privileged server do make or profit from lucrative deals, most certainly, but as she'll remind you, that's not illegal. Everybody in dc does it, that why they are all getting very rich. Depends on how you define "is", as bill used to say.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    So here is how this story could REALLY hurt Sen Clintons chance for election.

News from The Associated Press

Ignore the people on the right, republicans, and conservatives in general. They were never going to vote for Hillary anyway.

Ignore the people in the middle, for now. They were maybe going to vote for her, or maybe not. They weren't "committed."

But the money people are the ones you CANNOT ignore! If her large, financial donors are starting to feel squeamish about supporting her, this could tank her electability. Campaigns need money and lots of it. Each side has a base to appeal to. If this story is an indication of cracks in her base this could be a sign of bad things ahead. Just the idea of her communications director trying to calm the waters is a bad step for her.

We shall see how this plays out in the coming weeks.

Regards,

Doug

PS - If not her, then who?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

PS - If not her, then who?

Good question. If this scandal ever grows legs and kills her campaign, it would lend a boost to Sanders. I don't see him winning the in the primary though. Not sure the PTB in the dem party are all that thrilled with him, frankly. I'd see one of the others, O'Malley or Webb getting the nod instead. They have history and experience behind them. But, O'Malley has a bit too much connectivity with the Clinton's for some people. Not sure he would benefit too much from a Hillary implosion. I'd think they might just swing back towards the middle and Webb would be the logical choice.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    What about Biden?

Well, he's not in the race, yet. It is starting to look like this whole DoJ thing could be orchestrated by Obama to pave the way for a Biden run, but I can't see him winning. He's a dumbass on his best day and has connections with Hillary when she was SecState. Not sure he could pull enough people together to win.

Top Bottom