• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Similarly we are constantly told by the libs that if radical Muslims are blamed for an incident, the country will be awash in hate crimes against innocent Muslims. It just doesn't happen to any significant extent. Most of us just want to call a spade a spade. No one I know would support harassing or attacking innocent people.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I agree with expat that no rational thinking person would support the harassment of innocents.
    The thing is I get so weary of bearing the burden of all that is allegedly wrong with this country.
    I am sorry I am white but really.....did I/we do all the things the left and special interests put on me/us......really.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This article seems to offer much of value. Between the left making an industry of playing pin the label on the conservative concerning terrorism (never mind that leftists seem to be the major players domestically) and refusing to acknowledge the truth simply because it reflects poorly on preferred groups, there is much to impeach the integrity of many prolific voices.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    I always thought the whole melting pot theory was a crock. Suspicion of strangers especially those who look different is hard wired into our dna.

With that in mind, the US is full of many groups who's worldviews are diametrically opposed. Certian groups have even started petitioning the government to brow beat others who dont agree with them. Its only a matter of time before this powderkeg goes boom.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    The Hatred in the Heart of White America

How close are we from blowing off the lid?

The Hatred in the Heart of White America

We all know that Islam is a religion of peace. Heck I've heard that on TV and read it on the internet, so it must be true.

But white folks, well we all know they are hate-mongers at heart.

Remember, ACTIONS don't matter, it's your views. So it's really irrelevant that Islamic fundamentalists are committing violence in the name of their god worldwide, these are just a misguided few.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I will not apologize for being white, I am so sick of having to compromise because others have white guilt. I don't hate Muslims, I just don't like people who want to kill my family and I. I don't like people who cannot tolerate anything outside of their religion. I do not hang around people from the Westboro Baptist Church for the same reason.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I was partially raised by immigrants. The came to America because they wanted to be AMERICANS!. We enjoyed some traditional cooking from the old country, and had love and concern for family members "back there". That NEVER got in the way of thankfulness to be able to live in this great country. Even as far as the old language, we were taught "America is a wonderful country, always speak the American language".

That generation of immigrants just wanted a fair shake to be able to earn their way and participate in the citizenship of this great country. Even they are upset with the current bunch of immigrants that waltz onto this soil, boldly proclaim their hate and contempt for the USA, and they start screaming for hand outs.

I for one, will never apologize for being an American, for our culture or our values. I will boldly speak against people who try to change our culture and weaken our country. No matter what my bloodline is, as far as earthly nations go, I an an American. That does not make me a hater, as some of the left may accuse. I have examined the facts and made a logical choice to be an active participant in the nation I have found to be the best. I don't even demand that any other nationality agrees, but I demand that in my country, they act in accordance to our rules.....or go back where they came from.

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I shamelessly profile. Extensively and all day long. It is what I credit my survival to.

I profile white people too. Pimply faced tweaker lookers get the same scrutiny as a hoodie wearing urban thug.

TK
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I feel like a lot of this hate talk is spun by the media. The Media LOVES Drama and if there isn't one they will create a crisis. As far as labeling all of one group for the actions of a few it also dosn't take much whether about religons, politics or even the 2nd ammendment. Some folks like to finger point because thier viewpoint can be the only right one don't you know!.

As far as religon specifically I have talked to a lot of people that are Muslim and when the topic turned to reliegion it was a civil conversation and a couple stated that mainstream Muslims look at radical Muslims like Christians look at the Westboro Baptist Church and it's members!

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I agree with expat that no rational thinking person would support the harassment of innocents.
    The thing is I get so weary of bearing the burden of all that is allegedly wrong with this country.
    I am sorry I am white but really.....did I/we do all the things the left and special interests put on me/us......really.

If whites are sooooooo poor at working together with others and accepting of different cultures and ethnicities, why isn't Africa, the "cradle of life" with over 50,000 YEARS of human history leading in every category?

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I shamelessly profile. Extensively and all day long. It is what I credit my survival to.

I profile white people too. Pimply faced tweaker lookers get the same scrutiny as a hoodie wearing urban thug.

TK
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

It's ok to profile whites, especially if you're in the TSA and want a chance at feeling up grandma. Nothing like bouncing around a couple 90 year old saggers to make your day!

It is however racist to profile any other race because you know, the Israelis have been doing it for decades and have avoided any airplane hijackings......

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012

I disagree... unless you are calling 90% of the people on INGO irrational. Islam and Muslims are lumped in with radicals and terrorists as one of the same.

I'm not going to bother quoting the HUNDREDS of posts here that generalize 1.5 Billion humans responsible for the actions of a few. Its mind numbing.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    What would we do without boogeymen? How would the power hungry accumulate power? How would they trick bozos, who can't think their way across an empty room, into handing enormous powers to governments?

Whether your name is Sayyid Qutb or Leo Strauss, you gotta have a boogeyman. And a pile of bozos.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I was partially raised by immigrants. The came to America because they wanted to be AMERICANS!. We enjoyed some traditional cooking from the old country, and had love and concern for family members "back there". That NEVER got in the way of thankfulness to be able to live in this great country. Even as far as the old language, we were taught "America is a wonderful country, always speak the American language".

That generation of immigrants just wanted a fair shake to be able to earn their way and participate in the citizenship of this great country. Even they are upset with the current bunch of immigrants that waltz onto this soil, boldly proclaim their hate and contempt for the USA, and they start screaming for hand outs.

I for one, will never apologize for being an American, for our culture or our values. I will boldly speak against people who try to change our culture and weaken our country. No matter what my bloodline is, as far as earthly nations go, I an an American. That does not make me a hater, as some of the left may accuse. I have examined the facts and made a logical choice to be an active participant in the nation I have found to be the best. I don't even demand that any other nationality agrees, but I demand that in my country, they act in accordance to our rules.....or go back where they came from.

Great post! My mom is from Mexico and my wife from Korea, they have assimilated into true Americans and despise the crap we see flowing over the border daily.

My wife's citizenship took all of 4 months and $400 to complete! And that was AFTER 9/11!

She was given a quests bank of 100 questions to study. When she went to the testing, she was asked 3, that's right, 3 questions. She was upset that she was asked so few. When she asked what would've happened had she answered wrong, the man told her that he would've kept asking until she got a passing score.

It was ridiculously easy and simple to get her citizenship. She does not take it for granted and relishes in being an American, unlike the roofers currently in my neighborhood.......oh wait, they aren't American......

mdmayo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Madison County
    There are zealots of all races, creeds, ethnicities, and religions. Once someone goes into "that place" everything else is purely speculation. As I was taught many moons ago by men much wiser than I (or indeed many of us) will ever be; "You can't judge a book by it's cover."

Ironhippie

Go Navy
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Avon
    I disagree... unless you are calling 90% of the people on INGO irrational. Islam and Muslims are lumped in with radicals and terrorists as one of the same.

I'm not going to bother quoting the HUNDREDS of posts here that generalize 1.5 Billion humans responsible for the actions of a few. Its mind numbing.

A few excerpts from the quran.....Now isnt this the book that muslims refer to for their religious guidance? ALL muslims? If you look at the quran how do you come to the conclusion that any Muslim is going to decide what passages are really important and which are just filler.

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-" This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is the Arabic word used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad and this is reflected in other translations of the verse).

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Just from these few passages I dont see the out for the Moderate Muslim.

Top Bottom