The Great Reset (Orchestrated Culling of the Herd, Financial Chaos, Social Chaos, Military Neutralization, Food and Energy Production Destruction)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    At the end of the day he's just interested in getting rich.

Always follow the money
    It's that. But he's already rich. He's interested in wealth obviously. He's also interested in controlling people who aren't. He's an elitist who thinks elites should control more than they do already. What could only be worse is if he believes it's the moral thing to do.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    It's that. But he's already rich. He's interested in wealth obviously. He's also interested in controlling people who aren't. He's an elitist who thinks elites should control more than they do already. What could only be worse is if he believes it's the moral thing to do.
    I've seen this "for your own good" in so many things. Make even more money off of it, tell others what to do and have a clear conscience. Amazing!

@actaeon277 posted this recently in another thread.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

― C. S. Lewis

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Over my business career I've met rich folks who were so obsessed with money they were never going to have enough, even dealing in amounts that were rationally insignificant to them. I've met others who worked just as hard as the obsessed, but got to a point in their lives when they realized the time they had left was more important than squeezing a dollar out of somebody.

And a lot of folks between.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I've seen this "for your own good" in so many things. Make even more money off of it, tell others what to do and have a clear conscience. Amazing!

@actaeon277 posted this recently in another thread.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

― C. S. Lewis
    Yup

sairax

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Sep 2, 2024
    Indianapolis
    I like this. The sad part is tho, most of the human race are easily convinced that the great reset is what they need. Look at the patterns in large cities and you'll quickly realize how easily masses are convinced to adopt bizarre ideals. It's not just in the US, but everywhere, so we really need a smarter few to help awaken the confused masses. That's why libs think we lower population counties that vote red don't matter because they think only mass hiveminds like NYC, LA, and SF count

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom