The Great Reset (Orchestrated Culling of the Herd, Financial Chaos, Social Chaos, Military Neutralization, Food and Energy Production Destruction)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    c'mon man. You post several videos and memes in a row like that. I mean it becomes spam at some point. I'd be willing to bet there are way more people scrolling by than just a couple of us. You're still new here. So help people to find a reason to listen to you.

You don't have to take this advice, but here it is anyway. Maybe make a point or two in your own words, and then post something to support it. But the something needs to be reasonably fast to digest and hopefully from a source people might trust. So maybe spend a few sentences on who the person is and why we should trust their word. Then if it's a long video, point to the timestamp where the points you made are supported. It takes a lot more work than just serial posting videos and memes to get heard as a n00b.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    c'mon man. You post several videos and memes in a row like that. I mean it becomes spam at some point. I'd be willing to bet there are way more people scrolling by than just a couple of us. You're still new here. So help people to find a reason to listen to you.

You don't have to take this advice, but here it is anyway. Maybe make a point or two in your own words, and then post something to support it. But the something needs to be reasonably fast to digest and hopefully from a source people might trust. So maybe spend a few sentences on who the person is and why we should trust their word. Then if it's a long video, point to the timestamp where the points you made are supported. It takes a lot more work than just serial posting videos and memes to get heard as a n00b.
    I'm guessing now that you meant to reply to Trooper...

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    Conveying an understanding of complex concepts and events do not fit in sound bites. I would argue, that is exactly part of the problem. The bumper sticker mentality. Many people can watch sports and movies for hours, but are unwilling to spend that kind of time to understand incredibly important and dangerous times we are embarking upon. I am bringing the best information available to a community I hope to enlighten and encourage in some way.

The reality: We are currently in a global war. Our election system has been fully compromised, puppet government installed, and we are currently being disassembled financially, medically, militarily, culturally etc. from the inside while many want to sit around and bicker about which corporate media propagandist is telling them the truth. Digging our way out of this hole is going to take considerable effort. Spoon feeding will never get us there IMHO. Quotation-Samuel-Adams-It-is-in-the-interest-of-tyrants-to-reduce-the-87-61-76.jpg

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Conveying an understanding of complex concepts and events do not fit in sound bites. I would argue, that is exactly part of the problem. The bumper sticker mentality. Many people can watch sports and movies for hours, but are unwilling to spend that kind of time to understand incredibly important and dangerous times we are embarking upon. I am bringing the best information available to a community I hope to enlighten and encourage in some way.
    I agree it takes more than a few minutes. I spend quite a bit of time listening to today's thinkers on youtube and podcasts. So I get that. I think it's a bit presumptuous to loft yourself to claim you're bringing the best information. Best in your opinion. I think people are most enlighten when they share ideas to enlighten each other. But I think you need to earn your keep before people might view you as any better than anyone else here.

The reality: We are currently in a global war. Our election system has been fully compromised, puppet government installed, and we are currently being disassembled financially, medically, militarily, culturally from the inside while many want to sit around and bicker about which corporate media propagandist is telling them the truth. Digging our way out of this hole is going to take considerable effort.

No arguments there.

Spoon feeding will never get us there IMHO.
    See, this is part of the problem. This make me think that you view yourself, and your sources, as the necessary feeder. What if we all pretty much agree with much of this ourselves. I think we have some disputes here about some of the more conspiratorial stuff. But most of us agree with what you stated above in terms of what's happening in the world.

Yeah. There are a lot of relevant quotes. We've seen them and agree with them too.

Top Bottom