• ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I would be interested. But what to bring? There's going to be 20 guys with Glock 19s, a couple of 1911s, and maybe a Beretta. Is there a good way to see who is bringing what? I have m&ps, xds, glocks, kimbers, paras, sigs, hks, etc. I don't want to bring 30 guns, but if somebody wants to shoot something that nobody else is bringing I'll pitch in.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Our family has a Ruger P95 9mm, Bersa Thunder .380, a Ruger MKIII 22/45 Target.

Trick for us being able to participate will be us getting there. I can't even get off work on time, much less on the days I'm supposed to be off :(

balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    My wife and I are also interested in attending this kind of a meet up!! If one is scheduled, then please post it in the INGO events area.

marv

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Gatchel, IN
    It's happening right now. ktog.org is having their annual get-together at Knob Creek this weekend. I understand they have the lower range reserved and everyone is bringing all kinds of things that go bang.

xdmstu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Lower NE Indy
    I would be interesting in attending to both offer my handguns and try a few others.

I have:
    XDM 9mm
    CZ P-01 9mm

I would like to try:
    M&P40 (and 40c)
    XDM 40
    CZ P-06
    Kahr CW40

etc. etc. etc.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I would love to participate in something like this. I am lacking handguns these days, but am ready to buy a few more. I would love to try some out, and let others try out what I have.

I really agree with getting some from the gun industry (and maybe ammo?). We should also try to book a range so it can be better organized.

Top Bottom