• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I particularly like this little section.

While public agencies are not perfect, at least they would not have profit-making as their top priority," Wu told the House Committee on Financial Services during her testimony. "They would be responsive to public pressure and government oversight.

They basically say, Government sucks at what they do, and it can be easily influenced by public pressure (aka money) and keep electing us we got your back. :lmfao:

Agencies won't have profit making as a priority, how about the Gov't talking heads? Think they're not lining their pockets?

Sure loan the people all the money they want to buy housing and businesses sounds good right? And when they can't/won't pay it back, guess who is going to end up owning the property.

Seems like we just seen people way over extended on properties not to long ago, everybody must have already forgotten about that.

The Gov't grows, and the elite's get more and more.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I particularly like this little section.

While public agencies are not perfect, at least they would not have profit-making as their top priority," Wu told the House Committee on Financial Services during her testimony. "They would be responsive to public pressure and government oversight.

They basically say, Government sucks at what they do, and it can be easily influenced by public pressure (aka money) and keep electing us we got your back. :lmfao:

Agencies won't have profit making as a priority, how about the Gov't talking heads? Think they're not lining their pockets?

Sure loan the people all the money they want to buy housing and businesses sounds good right? And when they can't/won't pay it back, guess who is going to end up owning the property.

Seems like we just seen people way over extended on properties not to long ago, everybody must have already forgotten about that.

The Gov't grows, and the elite's get more and more.

Have you ever seen a poor congressman with the central state or one that was poorer after his time in congress than before?

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This is what it’s really about, millions who stopped paying their bills being crippled by bad credit will drag the economy down shortly
    • Protect economic victims of COVID-19. The lawmakers hope to put a moratorium on the reporting of negative information incurred during the pandemic and other disasters.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Bingo. If we eliminated 75% of those douche water drinkers we could still run this country just fine if we followed the original blueprints.

The problem is, too many folks are convinced this violates their rights to do.

Sometimes drastic times call for drastic measures.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    When these ******** are alone and self examining their rotten core, I believe amongst their greatest fears is that citizens recognize just how unnecessary Congress and the central state truly is.
    I think this government contrarian outlook may well be the future. I would like to know history like many on this board, so I'm trying to learn and think about what will happen.

It seems there's a lot of misdirection topics created by government to distract from a bigger agenda of what is called the Great Reset. You've seen the topics and threads, credit this, kneeling that, Olympic this, gender that. What will it take to give freedoms back to the citizens? It just seems like with the overall direction of the Country, it might be too late to turn it around. I hope not, but I've not seen anything like it. The last years agenda was implemented to create massive divisions for more control. Then everyone debates and argues, and has anything changed? The original blueprints are definitely not being followed.

Will there be a decentralization movement? There's already been nullification laws with State against Federal. Other Countries have their own independent states, provinces, and I suppose governments. Basically if you're traveling in the US, you will see this to a large degree already, excluding the fact even the smaller red areas are monetarily tied into the Federal system. I did see a table of States ranked in order of dependancy on the the Fed. Those least dependant could be the first one on secession. It's been talked about on both sides of the corrupt parties before.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Better idea: Abolish credit reporting agencies and credit scores altogether. Nobody asked or voted for that system. Throw the ring into the volcano and simply tell lenders to be more cautious and responsible in their evaluations of borrowers. Hell, wrap it up in racism/social justice BS, surely credit reporting is biased against black people or something, right?

But, no, credit is power and the government wants it for itself.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I think this government contrarian outlook may well be the future. I would like to know history like many on this board, so I'm trying to learn and think about what will happen.

It seems there's a lot of misdirection topics created by government to distract from a bigger agenda of what is called the Great Reset. You've seen the topics and threads, credit this, kneeling that, Olympic this, gender that. What will it take to give freedoms back to the citizens? It just seems like with the overall direction of the Country, it might be too late to turn it around. I hope not, but I've not seen anything like it. The last years agenda was implemented to create massive divisions for more control. Then everyone debates and argues, and has anything changed? The original blueprints are definitely not being followed.

Will there be a decentralization movement? There's already been nullification laws with State against Federal. Other Countries have their own independent states, provinces, and I suppose governments. Basically if you're traveling in the US, you will see this to a large degree already, excluding the fact even the smaller red areas are monetarily tied into the Federal system. I did see a table of States ranked in order of dependancy on the the Fed. Those least dependant could be the first one on secession. It's been talked about on both sides of the corrupt parties before.

There is nothing new under the sun.

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    LaPaz Junction
    Maybe the goverment is going to be handed their own credit score. That would be interesting. If I ran my checkbook the way they do, I'd be locked up. Also, let the BBB give them a rating. They will probably want to take that over next.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    There is nothing new under the sun.
    Yes that's true. I was curious to hear what others thought might happen. Maybe no one likes to philosophize, that's fine. I guess I enjoy that, been watching YouTube videos of people that have traveled about internationally, and their discussion of how Countries have changed, and what's happening here that may lead to changes. All these "what the Government is doing" threads seem like a foot in the door to a bigger picture. I'll go watch some more videos :wrongdoor:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    How are lenders supposed to evaluate creditworthiness without a reporting source?
    I don't believe credit agencies have been around that long. Think it's referred to now as a traditional method/loan, meaning before the credit scores. Basically debt to income ratio allows the lender to finance the borrower. Lenders already have the titles to your stuff, I personally don't think this system is good for the consumer. Better off owning it if possible. More or less what Ark said so poetically :cool:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Throw the ring into the volcano and simply tell lenders to be more cautious and responsible in their evaluations of borrowers.
    But then people might have to wait a few days for approval of mortgage/car loan/new credit card, and we can't have that

Like an investment decision in retirement, a decision to offer credit should never have to be urgent and time sensitive. If it is, somebody (or several somebodies) is not doing due diligence

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    How are lenders supposed to evaluate creditworthiness without a reporting source?
    How did they evaluate creditworthiness before Experian and Equifax existed?

Besides, the loan is secured because the lender holds the deed or the repossession rights on whatever you bought. Debt to income ratio, interest, and threat of repossession are sufficient, we don't need credit scores and we certainly don't need government-controlled social credit scores. If the consequence of that is some irresponsible people have to go without home ownership or access to a fire hose of Visa Platinum credit, so be it. They should earn more, borrow less, and spend less. Credit is not a human right.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom