• ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    This from the piece:
    "Yet, for far too long, our credit reporting system has kept people of color and low-income persons from access to capital to start a small business; access to mortgage loans to become homeowners; and access to credit to meet financial emergencies."

Huh? In order to have a good credit score to be able to take advantage of all those things, it takes time. Time to work, save, and generate a HISTORY of good credit, being faithful and responsible in paying your DEBT. These people are quite literally out of their freaking minds and delusional. And NO, I`m NOT painting with too broad a brush. Liberals are ALL delusional and mentally disturbed.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    This from the piece:
    "Yet, for far too long, our credit reporting system has kept people of color and low-income persons from access to capital to start a small business; access to mortgage loans to become homeowners; and access to credit to meet financial emergencies."

Huh? In order to have a good credit score to be able to take advantage of all those things, it takes time. Time to work, save, and generate a HISTORY of good credit, being faithful and responsible in paying your DEBT. These people are quite literally out of their freaking minds and delusional. And NO, I`m NOT painting with too broad a brush. Liberals are ALL delusional and mentally disturbed.
    Do you mean 'you can't borrow yourself rich' is really true? Dang, and most of them have 20 or 30 credit cards...

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    I can see it now.

If you have the wrong skin color, lack of mental illness, and a normal orientation, they won't allow you to buy a house.

Oh and they'll probably require frequent use of social media, saying the correct (woke) things.
    They will get the 'white privileged' to more completely subsidize the the poor, broken, beaten down, 'never had a job' people...

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    They have become completely irrelevant as to us actually needing new laws etc. They sit on each others thumbs and think up ways to **** us over. Its all they actually have to do now.

When these ******** are alone and self examining their rotten core, I believe amongst their greatest fears is that citizens recognize just how unnecessary Congress and the central state truly is.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    When these ******** are alone and self examing their rotten core, I believe amongst their greatest fears is that citizens recognize just how unnecessary Congress and the central state truly is.
    Bingo. If we eliminated 75% of those douche water drinkers we could still run this country just fine if we followed the original blueprints.

Top Bottom