• ...and so much more!
  • Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    The last patent is for a device to lessen the severity of storms.
    https://ppubs.uspto.gov/dirsearch-p...kLTRlMjEtODIyNS0zMWU4MzIwOGM1N2EiLCJleHAiOjB9

The one above it is supposed to develop counter-spinning tornados to stop or prevent existing ones.

There have been attempts to develop a way to stop huge storms. So far, nothing successful has been invented.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    6KLr.gif

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I saw a post somewhere that said Helene was intentionally steered to maximize damage!

Never say never, but, I watched the predicted path and the actual path of the storm, the prediction wasn’t too far off. As has already been said, I don’t think the government could pull that off.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    10 years ago I argued with ATM about The twin towers being an inside job. He was sure it was, and I argued that the government wasn’t that evil.

Then, I don’t think they were, now, yeah, they are that evil, and they have 10 times the tech that we think they have. So, who knows? I wouldn’t put any thing past them at this point.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    I recall hearing about a .gov project, some 35~40 years ago, that was called H.A.R.P. (may have been HAARP, and it was located in Alaska or the Aleutians). It was an antennae array that radiated microwave energy at the ionosphere. It was intended to disrupt Soviet radio communications, and navigational systems (pre GPS) in a war setting.
    Testing revealed an unexpected side effect. Superheating a small area of the upper atmosphere caused, IIRC, a high pressure cell that would influence weather conditions downstream rather impressively.
    No, they weren't creating, or steering hurricanes, but witnesses claimed it could produce some serious thunderstorms.
    At the time, it seemed believable.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Marjorie Taylor Greene tweet got the latest theory swirling
    I'd much rather that seat is filled with a bat **** crazy Republican than a ClownWorld™ Democrat. But, it does tend to ruin the credibility of the Republican Party.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I saw a post somewhere that said Helene was intentionally steered to maximize damage!

Never say never, but, I watched the predicted path and the actual path of the storm, the prediction wasn’t too far off. As has already been said, I don’t think the government could pull that off.
    Well. We've been asked to believe extraordinary incompetence on a few different issues to explain things. But, this would be hilarious if true, because they're ****ing a swing state that they need in Nov. I suppose some folks in Eastern NC aren't all that fond of the administration these days.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I'd much rather that seat is filled with a bat **** crazy Republican than a ClownWorld™ Democrat. But, it does tend to ruin the credibility of the Republican Party.
    The other party is as crazy as our parties crazies. Measured in absolute values, they are equal.....but I can't fathom the damage that could be done by the negative scale of the dems.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TM1984
    Top Bottom