• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'd much rather that seat is filled with a bat **** crazy Republican than a ClownWorld™ Democrat. But, it does tend to ruin the credibility of the Republican Party.
    I wasn't aware the Republican Party had ANY credibility left to ruin. In any large enough group of elected representative you will have some outliers. MTG is just our OAC in terms of location on the political continuum, but her heart is in the right place and she usually votes the way I hope so I can accept her kind of crazy as a necessary counterweight

Heck, in some parts of the country leftists think anyone who carries a gun on the daily is equally as crazy and that men who claim to be women are the picture of sanity. Takes all kinds

Zjhagens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    I have no doubt that the government has attempted to, possibly successfully, weather manipulation tech. However, I am very skeptical that they would let the cat out of the bag regarding their super secret technology by filing a patent for it in the public domain.

The patents do at least give some credence to the possibility that this is a real thing though. But I also don’t see the benefit to the government of doing this. I know I know… the lithium… but I don’t buy it.

I think if the NC disaster was actually planned, the current admin would have at least been ready for it and used it as an opportunity to demonstrate competence. Instead it’s turning out to be a likely contributing factor to them losing the election.

These days I rule nothing out, and I absolutely believe that our government is this evil and then some. I just don’t buy this one.

Top Bottom