The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I got all 17 plus the additional added by a member, but what about Marlboro and Camel handing out free five-packs at concerts?

I smoked Winston back then, but I would take a free Camel pack all day. Marlboros were a bit wimpy and dry tasting. Camels were OK.

Somewhere, deep in the confines of one of my tool boxes, I think I still have the skate key that came with the Melanie? album I bought for an old girlfriend. Yes, I listened to that album a lot, but I always had warm company. ;)

Last edited:

Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    This is going to get me in trouble

Worked with a fella that was crazy as a bed bug and thought the gov. and everyone was out to get him. He would crawl around on the ground every night after work rain or shine looking for bombs under his truck. Bud came out with a bottle cap stick pin deal that had a blinking red led in the center that they gave to the bar maids. Long story short someone attached one to the underside of his truck and I guess he went ballistic. 1696741793924.png

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    All of 'em.

Like yesterday.

You could add :
    Wooden skateboards with metal wheels.
    Sometime in the early 60's my brother and I saw a Popular Mechanics article about the new fad.....Skateboards. Showed to Dad who was excellent at woodworking and machining. He made us 2 skateboards with metal wheels from roller skates. I remember they rattled your teeth if you got going too fast on pavement.

Don

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom