The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    You have no idea how many times I wished I had a paintball gun built into the front grill of my old Ford pickup, with a remote trigger rigged into the dash.

Stuck behind a texting driver when the stoplight turns green? Toot the horn, let him get 20 feet ahead, then tag his a** as he drives off.

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    I'm not sure I've ever taken notes in a meeting. I truly can't think of a single meeting I've attended in the last 15 years that couldn't have been handled with a well-worded memo or email.
    I started taking notes at SYSCO quarterly driver’s meetings because they lied so badly. About two years in one of the big muckety mucks asked why I was taking notes? Said “so I could remember what was said.” He was sitting right beside me when something came up and one of the underlings said “First I’ve heard of it?” Leafed thru my notes and pointed out to BMM where we had talked about it the last three meeting and UL was at all three meetings. Said we’ll talk about this after the meeting, but he was the first guy out the door like a rocket. The beginning of getting rid of me and after 7 years they were successful. 18 years there, 17.5 too long.

Don’t have much use for company meetings.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom