The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I've heard of it. Don't know anything more about it. Never read it. Or if there's a movie, never saw it.
    It was required reading for Jr year high school students at my school. More than just a suvival story. More about what happens when you take away everything that was normal and expected away from a group of humans. In this case teenagers. How do they survive and what form of society do they create? Guess you will have to read the book, it is worth reading.
    suprd.jpg

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    batman approves.

Batmissile.gif
    Is it just me or does anyone else cringe at the batmobile? I mean if one wanted to design a hyper complex vehicle with many different ways to fail and break...you could well design the next batmobile. The fact most of them could not even be built with half the features they claim to have, all in one vehicle just makes them cringe worthy to me. Not even to mention the perfomance killing weight those sytems would have. K.I.S.S.

If I made a batmobile it would be geared toward defense and performance. It would be reliable, simple mechanically, and have a few offensive abilities that could shock and awe.

It would probably be closer to one of these.
    bb.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom