The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    When I first started at the mill, I noticed a bunch of missing digits.
    So, I started keeping track.. for shts and giggles.

Maintenance Guys were at 1 in 10 missing something.
    Could be just the end of a finger, after the joint.
    An entire finger.
    Toes
    Part of a foot.

Elevator guy (contractor) lost his finger tip as I was walking by.
    Playing with a chain (bicycle type) and a sprocket, and for some reason, he thought putting his fingers between them was a good idea.
    When the door (horizontal freight type) shifted, it unbound itself, and the full weight of the door took the tip of the "the finger" finger.
    While I was wrapping the finger to keep dirt out, and calling for emerg. services.. the repairman was yelling that "I DON'T NEED THIS RIGHT NOW!!!"

The smart mouth part of me wanted to ask him "When can you need this then?"
    But.. I have eventually learned that sometimes my "wisdom" is best held back.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    The smart mouth part of me wanted to ask him "When can you need this then?"
    But.. I have eventually learned that sometimes my "wisdom" is best held back.

Back in late 1970's or 80's I worked in a machine shop and one Maintenace man was an aZZ . A lot of Maintenace men would tell the foreman to have the operator stay at the machine while they worked on it. Normally the operator knew how the machine worked and the operator would not have to go to a different machine. That one always thought he was smarter than the operator so they always got sent to work somewhere else which is a pain in the butt.
    One night a "gang drill" needed Maintenace and he did not need the operator . A gang drill has up to 12 drills that run at once and rapid travel down to just above the part where they drop into a slower feed rate. All those drills came down and smashed into the part because he either moved or removed the stop that sent drills into feed instead of rapid travel. Broken pieces of drills went flying everywhere and one stuck him in the neck. When the medics wheeled him past me on the way to hospital I told him "That wouldn't have happened if you kept the operator at the machine." I am old now but I would have to tell him the same thing, sometimes people just deserve it. Jim.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    JaReGQC.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom