The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    I thought about putting this in the survival and disaster forum…
    To be honest if I saw something like that and had on good authority for it to be legit, I would probably begin taking inventory and putting the contingencies into place. Do the laundry, get the AR-10 out of the closet, make sure the nods have fresh batteries, make sure I mark the magazines with V-Max bullets from the ones with AP bullets, wash the dishes, etc.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    To be honest if I saw something like that and had on good authority for it to be legit, I would probably begin taking inventory and putting the contingencies into place. Do the laundry, get the AR-10 out of the closet, make sure the nods have fresh batteries, make sure I mark the magazines with V-Max bullets from the ones with AP bullets, wash the dishes, etc.
    I'd probably stop working on my Fiscal Year Third Quarter report.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    tHE6yjf.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I’ve looked for a while, I think I can name 7 of them. The only reason for that is I recognized Dan Haggerty. Some took longer than others.
    I looked it up. I recognized them all but was struggling with a couple of the names.

Front Row…Gary Burghoff (MASH), Joyce Dewitt (Three’s Company), Cloris Leachman (The Mary Tyler Moore Show), Dick Clark. 2nd Row Valerie Bertinelli (One Day at Time), Melissa Gilbert (Little House on the Prairie), Scott Baio (Happy Days), Kristy McNichol (Family) 3rd row Dick Van Patten (Eight is Enough), Erik Estrada (CHiPs), Jimmy Walker (Good Times) and Dan Hagarty (The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams).

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Pfft. I saw "Signs". I have glasses of water all over the house.
    Man I both loathe and love that movie. Whoever was the creature designer and Industrial Light & Magic that designed those creatures deserved a raise, because those things literally haunted my dreams and irrational fears for almost two decades. It's actually one of my favorite movies now, however I always end up nervously looking around my room when I try to sleep the night after I re-watch it.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I looked it up. I recognized them all but was struggling with a couple of the names.

Front Row…Gary Burghoff (MASH), Joyce Dewitt (Three’s Company), Cloris Leachman (The Mary Tyler Moore Show), Dick Clark. 2nd Row Valerie Bertinelli (One Day at Time), Melissa Gilbert (Little House on the Prairie), Scott Baio (Happy Days), Kristy McNichol (Family) 3rd row Dick Van Patten (Eight is Enough), Erik Estrada (CHiPs), Jimmy Walker (Good Times) and Dan Hagarty (The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams).
    Cloris Leachman was the one I was unsure of.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I am unsure of 1....but those were my prime TV watching years.
    Alas I knew only Dan for sure. I recognize the faces of a couple of the girls, but I don’t remember their names, only that they were hot. I got busy enough in jr high/high school with band and football and scouts that I stopped watching network TV regularly in the seventh or eighth grade, and never went back for the rest of my life. I don’t think I missed much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom