The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Fighter jockeys just hold it 'til they get home, right?
    If they're lucky. I gotta story. brb.
    They can wear a piddle pack, or even a diaper. Mostly it seems like they try to watch what and how much they eat.

Front of mine that graduated from IU AFROTC with me became an A-10 pilot. We had warned him previously that he should go into heavies because he had to poop every 15 minutes, but no he hasti be a fighter pilot.

So he is on his way from CONUS to Spain with a three or four ship of A-10s and the tanker. he’s wearing Tshirt and skivvies, longjohns, flight suit, Gsuit, survival suit, lifevest, parachute harness, and seatbelt on top of all that. He’s just off the East Coast of the US and it’s time to refuel, and he has to drop a deuce really badly. He realizes he’ll never be able to hold it during refueling, just too much concentration required.

So he has a choice of either turning back to the US and landing to take a dump or… just let it go and fly all the way to Spain with it. He goes for Number 2.

He said the worst part was it began soaking into his T-shirt and could feel it climbing upward.

He gets to Spain and taxies to his parking spot. Crew chief is on the ladder just outside the cockpit when canopy opens. Crewchief yells “WHEW!” and jumps back on the ground. So not gonna be a secret. Crew chief tells him to not worry about it, usually happens to somebody on ocean-crossings.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom