The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    So somehow, someone invaded my dreams and are now selling them at SHOT show 2024.
    I present MY Polaris side by side(mine had more of a grey paint job though, they were just avoiding my copyrights). Not sure why they left off the 60mm rocket launchers though. lol
    oh you have a side by side.jpg

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Do any of them know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
    Perfect example of modern culture. You can go on youtube and watch the original commercial AFTER you watch a commercial for something your phone told them to send you, based on it listening to you through various apps you allowed mic access too. They sold that information to advertising agencies. You only have yourself to blame when you get ads for urine cleaner, because you yelled at your dog when it decided your living room rug needed pee.

I am getting to the stage of understanding the old grumpy guy and will be transitioning to one soon. I will not be the kind that talks to myself though.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Perfect example of modern culture. You can go on youtube and watch the original commercial AFTER you watch a commercial for something your phone told them to send you, based on it listening to you through various apps you allowed mic access too. They sold that information to advertising agencies. You only have yourself to blame when you get ads for urine cleaner, because you yelled at your dog when it decided your living room rug needed pee.

I am getting to the stage of understanding the old grumpy guy and will be transitioning to one soon. I will not be the kind that talks to myself though.

Keep telling yourself that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom