The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 14th Edition: Ketchup Farts, Dog Sneezes and Misspelled Tattoos

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Second, none of my friends who are first responders or who served are getting all nuts about this. Seems like it's only the ones who've never seen anything but bright sunshine and songbirds.

An 'acquaintance' is whining about the jokes on FB.
    I thought, hey, he was in the military.
    And then I remember, well it was the Air Force, so...

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Hunt Brothers Pizza also does this. And they put Christian sayings on the boxes.
    The latest trend on Facebook is a bunch of delicate doilies getting all indignant about jokes going around about this mini-sub thing "think of the families", "this is a tragedy", "complete lack of taste"....etc.

First of all, I didn't know that so many of my Facebook friends apparent are also friends of one of the richest families in Pakistan or the operators of the mini sub.

Second, none of my friends who are first responders or who served are getting all nuts about this. Seems like it's only the ones who've never seen anything but bright sunshine and songbirds.

Anyhoo:

View attachment 282706
    If I ever do something this lunatic INGO has permission to make fun of me.

Having said that, I would prefer burning $$ looking for lunatic billionaires pushing the envelope than handing out Narcan and clean needles. We’ll probably learn something from finding a collapsed carbon fiber mausoleum - if nothing else, “don’t do this.” Apparently, we don’t learn anything from subsidizing and enabling bad habits and mental illness. “We spent all this money and made the problem bigger. Let’s spend more money doing even more of the same thing.”

But that’s just me.

And I’m in the Air Force. And a first responder. Well, was.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    2KIQYQO.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom