egqwqr.jpg

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I'd like to sue for false advertising.
    1) no monthly fee! : FALSE. It requires food, transportation fees, usage fees based on where you go. If you do not pay these fees, you do not have ...
    2) massive world to explore. See #1.
    3) highest resolution graphics. OUTSIDE is daylight approximately 50% of the time. This means the SUN is VISIBLE. Your skin could FRY. You can't get out of the monthly fee on this one: you either PAY to take precautions against this horrid sun poisoning, or you PAY to soothe the burn afterward. If you only venture out at night, most "massive world to explore" options are CLOSED.

This game wins at FAIL. I don't think it's worth the investment. :rolleyes:

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I'd like to sue for false advertising.
    1) no monthly fee! : FALSE. It requires food, transportation fees, usage fees based on where you go. If you do not pay these fees, you do not have ...
    2) massive world to explore. See #1.
    3) highest resolution graphics. OUTSIDE is daylight approximately 50% of the time. This means the SUN is VISIBLE. Your skin could FRY. You can't get out of the monthly fee on this one: you either PAY to take precautions against this horrid sun poisoning, or you PAY to soothe the burn afterward. If you only venture out at night, most "massive world to explore" options are CLOSED.

This game wins at FAIL. I don't think it's worth the investment. :rolleyes:

+1!

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    Well a buddy and I went to the military vehicle show and swap meet today, had to pass the gun show and all and this rock island 03 followed me home but the winner of the day was the trip to In n out burger.... see if you can find whats wrong in the first pic before scrolling down to the second

Paperbutt_0011.jpg

Paperbutt_0021.jpg

Cruel and unusual punishment right there. Showing us pictures of In & Out burger.

HOW DARE YE!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom